No announcement yet.

1990 Crown Vic "ShockRod"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, they crushed most Vics a couple years ago. Only one salvage in town had any parts. Still love to find a drivers, rear quarter. Prior to me it got hit on that side, really hard. Hard enough to shift the frame a bit. Never knew until I did the alignment(actually did the alignment myself), and the print out showed the frame shifted.
    Internal combustion of all types is a mechanical symphony, but it is the primordial roar of a V-8 that stirs a man's savage soul.

Comment

Weird; I was thinking about this car a few weeks ago. Glad to see that this CV is still awesome! Your 351W looks to be a ripper.

Comment

It's neat that my car has made that kinda of impression. It's encouraging, thanks. I have big plans, this spring. In a week or two, I'm going to rebuild the trans. After that I plan making molds of the front and rear bumpers, so I can make them out of fiberglass. Save me 90lbs. Then take it to the track, and get an actual time slip.
        Internal combustion of all types is a mechanical symphony, but it is the primordial roar of a V-8 that stirs a man's savage soul.

Comment

Fond of your car man. Looking forward to reading the track story..
          All FORD All The Time

Comment

Superb job you are doing!
            Glad to see its not just me that modifies boxes!
            www.lowcamaro.com

Comment

The lady that busted up your ride, should take a driver training course...
              '79 Continental Town Car
              '90 Crown Victoria LTD
              '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Working...
              X