No announcement yet.

Ordered: 2011 FORD CROWN VICTORIA POLICE INTERCEPTOR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what did the final cost come to?(ball park)
    Very high 20s. It will be around mid-low 30s when it arrives in Canada(bought it from an American dealer).

Originally posted by 87DeuceVic View Post
    Glad to hear that. I was just thinking the other day that there is probably only going to be a very small handful of P71 that are taken care of and low mileage "collector status", also I think they are going to disappear fast as no one thinks about saving a CVPI. Anyways cant wait to see this car, sounds slick.
    I think the Crown Victoria will become a collectors car, since it is synonymous with the police. I doubt that they will appreciate heavily in value. Very few late model cars do. I don't care anyway. I plan on driving it only to car shows. My Marauder will continue to be my DD.

2003 Mercury Marauder 300A - Black on Black, Original Owner 70xxx miles. 1 of 470 Canadian Marauder built!
    Mods: Martyo Fender badges, JLT CAI, SS Inserts
    Click on the Marauder for more pictures and stats!

Comment

Originally posted by Peter View Post
      Very high 20s. It will be around mid-low 30s when it arrives in Canada(bought it from an American dealer).

that's much, much better than I've seen for even slightly aged (2009,10 still on the lot in 2011) civi panthers for sale around here. you got a great price imo
      sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Nice! I am very jealous. Gonna be a sweet car.
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Working...
        X