Large red headrest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Large red headrest

Looking for large red velour headrests for my 91 Merc. If anyone has a set they would like to part with please let me know. I've checked all the local yards and came up empty handed. My car has the smaller headrests and hate them.
    1985 Crown Victoria Tudor
    1990 Mustang LX 5.0 conv
    1996 F250 Power Stroke
    2004 Mustang GT conv

Headrests

'87 the same? Mine are the burgundy velour material. And I'm a fair distance away.

Comment

That portion should be. I would suggest posting pictures.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadillacmob View Post
        Looking for large red velour headrests for my 91 Merc. If anyone has a set they would like to part with please let me know. I've checked all the local yards and came up empty handed. My car has the smaller headrests and hate them.
        You want the '87-89ish big foamy triangles that rotate 90 degrees. A lot of wagons have them. https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/sexcpotatoes/9174680804/ the single-post is same for our seats & while they don't extend far upwards, it is enough to get comfortable and possibly not break your frackin' neck in an accident like those neck-height pill-shaped ones.

Sent from my XT557 using Tapatalk 2
        Last edited by sxcpotatoes; 04-21-2014, 04:33 PM.
        Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

'87 CP LS headrests

Originally posted by sxcpotatoes View Post
          You want the '87-89ish big foamy triangles that rotate 90 degrees. A lot of wagons have them. https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/sexcpotatoes/9174680804/
          And that's exactly what mine look like; same colour. EVERY attempt to post pics here is a failure.

Comment

Working...
          X