1994 Town Car Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1994 Town Car Parts

The city pulled a fast one on my Dad and I and "appointed" someone to buy the car and give us $250 for it. Well my Dad and I scrambled around for an hour and a half pulling as many parts as we could get our hands on. So this is what we got.

Shipping can be arranged and everything would be sent from 67052

I will mark things "Sold" when ... things are sold ...

Rear reflector / Backup Light. Small crack on passenger side, can glue together. Make Offer.

Rear Tail Lights. Good condition, couple small scuffs, can be buffed out. $50/pair

Latch cover. Good condition. $15

Arm Rests with door pockets (front passengers). Make Offer

Courtsey Light Housings. Make an offer

Speaker Grilles. Make an offer.

Driver side switches, harness, and face plate. Make an offer.

Rear View Mirror. Auto dimming works. $40

Trunk Trim. Good. $30

Door handle covers. Make an offer.

Front Speaker Covers (door panels), one good shape, one missing two mounting points (still holds tight). $5

Heated power mirrors. Good shape. $75

Drivers side courtsey mirror and lights. Make offer

Three door pulls. Make an offer

Rear door switches. With lighters. Make an offer

Power antenna. To my knowledge works. $50

Passenger switches. Make an offer

Top latch for trunk (with motor for button popper). $40

Interior dome light. $15

Trunk pulldown motor. $40

Rear courtsey light cover. Free to a good home.

Door panel chrome trim. Make an offer

Trunk Carpet. Little dirty. Make an offer

Toolkit. Make an offer.

1994 Linolcn Town Car owners manual. Make an offer.

If someone would help me a little bit with pricing these objects I would appreciate it. Everything is OBO. Make an offer on it. I'd be happy to answer any questions about these objects. I accept paypal.

Consider posting over at Lincolns Online in the Classified section. Some of these things are hot items that should stir interest. I've actually bought several of the same parts over the past year for my own Town Car.
    1994 Lincoln Town Car

Comment

You have a pm on the tool kit.

Comment

Glad to see you were able to salvage some parts from the car to sell before the town came down on you.

Anyone know if the rear trunk carpet will fit a box CV? Mine was thrown out when it got contaminated with gear oil last year. I might be interested in replacing it to quiet the tool boxes sliding around.

'78 LTD | '87 Grand Marquis | '89 Crown Vic (RIP) | '91 Grand Marquis (RIP) | '94 Town Car (RIP) | '97 Town Car (RIP)

Comment

I went through that. Lincoln towncars do not fit box CV. Get yourself either a CV or MGM of the same time period as your. Get the whole carpet kit when you find it as the shades change.

Comment

If you're also on Facebook, you should join the Lincoln Town Car Lovers group.
            '79 Continental Town Car
            '90 Crown Victoria LTD
            '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Alright guys I checked out those places you guys suggusted. Thanks for the help, I have to buy a new carb for my new vehicle and hopefully I can get that with the parts.

Comment

Toolkit on its way to a new home tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by Mainemantom View Post
                  I went through that. Lincoln towncars do not fit box CV. Get yourself either a CV or MGM of the same time period as your. Get the whole carpet kit when you find it as the shades change.
                  Ah. Good to know! Thank you for the heads up.

'78 LTD | '87 Grand Marquis | '89 Crown Vic (RIP) | '91 Grand Marquis (RIP) | '94 Town Car (RIP) | '97 Town Car (RIP)

Comment

Shameful Bump

Passenger Switches sold

Comment

Sorry for the second bump, but I would really like some long tube headers

Comment

Sold the trunk muncher.

Comment

Hey guys still have the mirrors, taillight things, power antenna, latch cover, trunk trim, rear ash tray things, and the trunk popper. Just shoot me an offer on any parts if you need them, just want them to go to a different home.

Comment

Working...
                          X