My 03 grand marquis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 03 grand marquis

Been a long time since I've seen a car with underglow. Looks good though. I like the color matching.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Thanks buddy what year is yours and do you have pics of it

Comment

mine are mainly beaters... click the link in my sig. The Lincoln now belongs to sxcpotatoes.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Which trim level do you have?
          '79 Continental Town Car
          '90 Crown Victoria LTD
          '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by sly View Post
            Been a long time since I've seen a car with underglow.
            I must be getting old (or blind)...I thought it was an interesting reflection of the setting sun.

Comment

Spicy orange with gold pearl and metal flakes with under glow kit

Comment

Did you upgrade the rear gears at all?

-ryan s.
                08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                Originally posted by pantera77
                Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Pimp Machine!! Excuse me - that is not "politically correct" - a "fulfillment coordinator"!!! LOL

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Yes my gears upgraded and my Trans and motor had little mods done to it

Comment

My next upgrade is the intake and throttle body

Comment

What mods to do you have? What's done to the motor and transmision? What's the gear ratio? Trac-Loc?

Just curious.

-ryan s.
                        03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                        97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--

Comment

Custom air box k and n air filter high performance coil packs upgraded suspension front and back slotted rotors and brakes gear ratio 3.51 04 police car axle high performance fuel injectors and spark plugs true duel lines for exhaust glass pack mufflers I just changed out transmission filter and gaskets complete Tran flush I didn't touch my traction control ima leave it be

Comment

Ryan was trying to reference Pois-trac/Trac-loc in the rear. Not the traction control. Confusing I know.
                            03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
                            02 SL500 Silver Arrow
                            08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
                            12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

Yeah, my bad.
                              I'm just curious to see what everyone does with their 4.6L rides.

-ryan s.
                              03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

Working...
                              X