Parting out 1994 Grand Marquis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parting out 1994 Grand Marquis

I'm picking up a '94 Grand Marquis tonight for parts. Apparently has less than 100k. Transmission is bad. It will be going to scrap quickly after I pull what I need. Anyone need stuff off it?
    Last edited by RyPow; 04-23-2014, 12:38 PM.
    RyPow
    1987 LTD Crown Victoria LX sedan - The "Sand Box" - 73K, towing package
    1987 LTD Crown Victoria LX Tutone Tudor - '96 Explorer 5.0 + 5spd swap in the works
    1985 Lincoln Town Car Cartier - previously owned by "navguy12" from thelincolnforum.net
    2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited, 102k, daily driver
    2006 Mercury Grand Marquis LS, 115k, winter beats
    1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car, 42k
    2012 F-150 5.0L 4x4, HD payload pkg (towing/hauling)
    2015 Toyota RAV4 XLE AWD (better half's)

What color interior?
    Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
    ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
    ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
    ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Originally posted by VicCrownVic View Post
      What color interior?
      Not sure yet, the ad didn't have pictures. I'll post details as soon as the car is on my trailer.
      RyPow
      1987 LTD Crown Victoria LX Tutone Tudor - '96 Explorer 5.0 + 5spd swap in the works
      1985 Lincoln Town Car Cartier - previously owned by "navguy12" from thelincolnforum.net

Comment

Originally posted by RyPow View Post
        Not sure yet, the ad didn't have pictures. I'll post details as soon as the car is on my trailer.
        If it has keypad on the door I may be interesting in the wiring harness and DDM.

Comment

If it's twilight blue metallic with rust free front fenders I want them.

Would be able to get them in June.
          1990 MGM: $50 E7 heads, HO cam, Holley SysteMAX lower intake, HO upper intake with an Explorer TB. LSC ECM. Lincoln logs into stock dual exhaust. K&N drop in air filter. Wide ratio AOD, 2400 converter with a 3.08 one tire fire out back. Car is less slow now. Then there's the '92 Beater. Dual 2.25" exhaust with shiny tips. Rumbles nice. Super slow. Burns oil too.

Comment

If it has the manually controlled power antenna that works on the passenger fender, I'll want that.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
            Originally posted by gadget73
            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
            Originally posted by dmccaig
            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

The car is burgundy inside and out. It is an LS with cloth seats, digi dash, manual-control power antenna, premium sound, power seats and the door keypad. The headlights, rad and AC condenser are brand new as the P.O. hit a deer last year and the nose was rebuilt. I'll post pics when it's light out, almost dark now.
              Last edited by RyPow; 04-23-2014, 08:41 PM.
              RyPow

Comment

Does it has Trac-lok?

'93 T-bird
                '03 Silverado ECSB

Missed:
                '88 Mark VII
                '86 CV

Comment

Originally posted by purplebomb302 View Post
                  Does it has Trac-lok?
                  I will double-check when I am at the shop next, tonight or tomorrow evening.
                  RyPow

Comment

I'm still waiting for my EVO solenoid from that 1990 TownCar lol

Comment

What kind of wheels has that one got?
                      1987 Grand Marquis LS (GONE!)
                      1990 Grand Marquis GS

I like to go fast

Comment

I was wondering about the drivers side tail light. I can't seem to find a good one in the yards that isn't cracked, or has the black part faded to a light gray.
                        1990 MGM: $50 E7 heads, HO cam, Holley SysteMAX lower intake, HO upper intake with an Explorer TB. LSC ECM. Lincoln logs into stock dual exhaust. K&N drop in air filter. Wide ratio AOD, 2400 converter with a 3.08 one tire fire out back. Car is less slow now. Then there's the '92 Beater. Dual 2.25" exhaust with shiny tips. Rumbles nice. Super slow. Burns oil too.

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                          I'm still waiting for my EVO solenoid from that 1990 TownCar lol
                          Man, I totally forgot about that solenoid...my bad. I'll PM to finish that up.

Originally posted by purplebomb302 View Post
                          Does it has Trac-lok?
                          No, rear is 3.08 open.

Originally posted by Mr Bean View Post
                          If it has keypad on the door I may be interesting in the wiring harness and DDM.
                          PM/msg me, need to know what exactly I'm looking for.

Originally posted by Deno McThrash View Post
                          What kind of wheels has that one got?
                          Regular 15" lacy alloys.

Originally posted by HiFiMerc View Post
                          I was wondering about the drivers side tail light. I can't seem to find a good one in the yards that isn't cracked, or has the black part faded to a light gray.
                          Unfortunately this one is the same!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
                          RyPow

Comment

Any pictures coming?
                            1994 Lincoln Town Car

Comment

Grrr. Oh well.

I did find a nice unfaded one once in the local yard. Most of it was laying on the ground under the car where some douche busted it out.

Comment

Working...
                              X