No announcement yet.

Cars in Ontario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a nos clear/smoked opera area lens that says ltd landau on it in super fancy print. Has provision for 194 bulb.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

This is all very sad

A little TLC, slick top conversion, take off that tatty steering wheel leather...

Sigh.... I would have taken a look at it if it weren't for the lack of $$$ due to the time of year and the lack of space and the toddler and the upcoming new baby...

I'm still smarting over that perfectly good box that was carved up for some guy's truck front end conversion up near Barrie. And now this.
      ************************************************** ******************************
      1997 Crown Vic - Mostly rust free, moderate mileage. On the road... but far from perfect. **SOLD**
      1985 Crown Vic in 2-Tone Blue **SOLD**
      http://automophiliac.blogspot.ca/

Comment

On the bright side, here's a lovely 2003 MGM for sale at a decent price with decent mileage. Would have snatched this one up in a heartbeat when I was shopping last summer.

************************************************** ******************************
        1997 Crown Vic - Mostly rust free, moderate mileage. On the road... but far from perfect. **SOLD**

Comment

I know this is a part and not an actual whole car, but still thought the group might be interested in this oil cooler.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
            I have a nos clear/smoked opera area lens that says ltd landau on it in super fancy print. Has provision for 194 bulb.
            Hmm, that's intriguing. Wonder if there was an actual harness for said bulb. Seems to me only the Mercurys and Lincolns got an opera light, boo to that. I love me some opera lights.
            1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
            1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

I think it may be a two door specific item based on how long it is.

EDIT. typing in 1979 ltd landau in google pic search kinda tells you both tudor and four doors got'em.

this is what it looks like:

Last edited by 87gtVIC; 12-21-2017, 07:18 PM.
              ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanP View Post
                I know this is a part and not an actual whole car, but still thought the group might be interested in this oil cooler.

I have the proper squared o ring for sandwich plate to block if anyone decides to get this. Came in a bulb pack once purchased from mcmaster.
                ~David~

Comment

If I were looking to buy a wagon in Ontario where would be the best place to look? I haven't seen one for sale in ages.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bean View Post
                    If I were looking to buy a wagon in Ontario where would be the best place to look? I haven't seen one for sale in ages.
                    A couple have shown up south of London, one in Leamington, which looked like a decent car but as I recall the ask was too high.

Kijiji is your best bet really. Search the entire Ontario section, not just by city, and filter 79-91 years with a make only. Don't try to filter by anything else, people far too often screw up the body style and model selections.

Current driver: wagon
                    Panthers: 83 GM 2dr | 84 TC | 85 CS
                    | 88 TC | 91 GM
                    Not Panthers: 85 Ranger | Ranger trailer | 91 Acclaim | 05 Focus
                    Gone: 97 CV | 83 TC | 04 Focus | 86 GM
                    | Junkyards

Comment

Originally posted by kishy View Post
                      A couple have shown up south of London, one in Leamington, which looked like a decent car but as I recall the ask was too high.

Kijiji is your best bet really. Search the entire Ontario section, not just by city, and filter 79-91 years with a make only. Don't try to filter by anything else, people far too often screw up the body style and model selections.
                      I check Kijiji daily for anything pre 96'. Haven't seen any wagons show up in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bean View Post
                        I check Kijiji daily for anything pre 96'. Haven't seen any wagons show up in a long time.
                        Today that ends, good sir!

Click image for larger version

Name:	$_59.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	158.0 KB
ID:	1282907

Comment

Originally posted by SeanP View Post
                          Today that ends, good sir!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49111[/ATTACH]
                          I saw that last night. Looks like there is an extra 0 in that price for what it is.

Comment

Rotten out. No doubt a slip of the keyboard.
                            ~David~

Comment

I emailed them last night for shits and giggles and price isn't a mistake. Guy is actually asking $6500 and won't take any less than $5500 since "that's what he has in it". Pretty sure it will be up for a long time.

Comment

Funny. When I first seen the ad it was at 6500. Now at 5k less then what they told you.
                                ~David~

Comment

Working...
                                X