No announcement yet.

Creamy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just ordered all new parts for the A/C SYSTEM EXCEPT THE EVAP CORE AND COMPRESSOR ASSEMBLY. The coondensor got a hole in it since the system has about 300K on it, comp clutch started making noise decided to replace most everthing. Compressor is being replaced too but mabe purchase it at a later date.
    Scars are tatoos of the fearless

Comment

Final fitment, almost needs a few mods yet. As shown it now weighs in at 32.5 lbs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	spoiler2 001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	1276648 Click image for larger version

Name:	spoiler2 002.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	1276649
      Last edited by turbo2256b; 10-31-2014, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Where do I buy one?

1985.03 Crown Vic. Coupe "CVGT" Build thread - china whirlybird, burnout machine.
        The only 6 speed box on a late model frame.

Originally posted by SVT98t
        It has air ride. I've disabled it since I've been jacking it up and down.

That is how you're supposed to jack it.

Up and down.

-ryan s.

Comment

Its off a mid 90s chevy / gmc truck best place to purchase is LMC truck. Might do a more detailed seperate write up closer to finishing.

Comment

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
            Originally posted by gadget73
            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
            Originally posted by dmccaig
            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I want to see some install pictures, I'd love to find one that is angled outwards like this one:

http://www.spoilersbyrandy.com/sitei...(2).jpg222.jpg

Or

http://bangshift.com/wp-content/uplo...Chevelle35.jpg

1985.03 Crown Vic. Coupe "CVGT" Build thread - china whirlybird, burnout machine.

Up and down.

-ryan s.

Comment

Based on my years of experance those look better than functional. First installation on Creamy noticed an instant improvement.
                Biggest issue was finding one wide enough.

Comment

Can we get some final install pictures??? I love the creativity. I bet it'll keep the nose of the car from becoming a kite at highway speeds.

Up and down.

-ryan s.

Comment

It does if you look baclk in my thread you will see I ALREADY INSTALLED ONE. Its on a steel bumper not aluminum that I AM INSTALLING ONE ON NOW. It made an instant differance noticed at low speeds in town.

Comment

Nice!!! And congrats on the POTM Lookin good up there!

Comment

Originally posted by packman View Post
                        Nice!!! And congrats on the POTM Lookin good up there!
                        tHANK YOU AND THANK YOU ALL THAT VOTED.

As for install pics of the air dam cold weather has shut it down perty much too cold to do some of the paint work not to mention airing out the fumes as I live here too and fumes end up everywere. I will look through pics taken so far soon and go through the fitting to the bumper beginings.

Comment

Originally posted by turbo2256b View Post
                          ... AND THANK YOU ALL THAT VOTED. ...
                          Goddammit, it's "ALL WHO VOTED". I'm a WHO, not a THAT!

Half kidding.

I made a point of looking through your thread. Very nice. I think I'm officially in the jealous camp, but not in a bad way. I'm just too lazy and cheap to be inspired.

2000 Grand Marquis LS HPP, a hand-me-down in 2008 with 128,000 km; 175,000 km as of July 2014
                          mods: air filter box 'tuba', headlight relay harness, J-mod (around 186,350 km), 70mm throttle body, KYB Gas-A-Just shocks, aluminum driveshaft, ARA3 PCM

Comment

Originally posted by turbo2256b View Post
                            tHANK YOU AND THANK YOU ALL THAT VOTED.

As for install pics of the air dam cold weather has shut it down perty much too cold to do some of the paint work not to mention airing out the fumes as I live here too and fumes end up everywere. I will look through pics taken so far soon and go through the fitting to the bumper beginings.
                            Glad to see it on top. Well worth it.

Up and down.

-ryan s.

Comment

I just noticed you're rocking body colored bumpers on this beast. Looks SICK! Reminds me of the C3 Corvettes. Liking the functional aero mods too- these cars need all the help they can get. Also helps give it that all important muscle car vibe. Well done, and rock on!
                              '89 Grand Marquis "Ebyt", '85 Grand Marquis "Eva", '94 Caprice "Kira"
                              '84 Town Car "Stacy", '79 New Yorker “Anita", '93 Town Car "Kelly"
                              '80 Mark VI "Allie", '94 Grand Marquis coming June, '79 LTD-S "Oksana"

Comment

Congrats on POTM!

'78 LTD | '87 Grand Marquis | '89 Crown Vic (RIP) | '91 Grand Marquis (RIP) | '94 Town Car (RIP) | '97 Town Car (RIP)

Comment

Working...
                                X