Lower Quarter Panel Metal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lower Quarter Panel Metal

I could fabricate these, but would rather use factory shaped metal. Looking for the lower quarter panel pieces (preferable just about the factory bend) and some of the metal behind it. If anyone has a parts car or can find some, I'm willing to pay for your time and the parts.

Thanks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4395.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.9 KB
ID:	1305292Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4396.jpg
Size:	114.5 KB
ID:	1305293
    -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Phil,
    Do you know if 89 gm quarters are the same as yours have the one I'm parting out here willing to cut off what you need lmk.
    Ed

Comment

Hi Ed!

Excellent question... I'm actually not sure, I'm sure someone on here knows, I feel like they are the same though. I'll try to ask around
      Thanks

-Phil
      -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

Comment

I wouldn't think that piece is different but the holes for the trim may not be the same.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

same quarters, different trim.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Awesome, since I'm cutting and welding filling trim holes isn't a big deal.

Ed- PM sent!
            -Phil

sigpic

Comment

Ed was kind enough to cut out and sell me a rust free drivers side quarter patch piece.

I am still in search for a viable passenger side one if anyone has a parts car lying around
              -Phil

sigpic

Comment

After you've fixed these quarters, avoid putting the trim back on. How are the front fenders?
                '79 Continental Town Car
                '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Sorry for the major delay 79linconlnlover- Front fender are OK, the drivers side has a dent, and a couple small holes at the very top of it (odd), passengers seems ok. They are a bit rarer as they dont have the ditch lights.

Also bump for passenger side piece
                  -Phil

sigpic

Comment

I know I'm a month late Phil but I have been doing a little cleaning up around here & dug up this d/s fender which is just about perfect came off a car I parted years ago. It had been replaced & the only piece of trim that was put on it was the long one that went along the rocker so hardly any holes in it. Hate to throw it out if someone can use it but come spring I am going to do a major purge here & stuff I don't get rid of will get tossed.Click image for larger version

Name:	20210111_213055.jpg
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	1288529

Comment

Might be interested in making a trip to LI. Depending on how big and expensive the purge is. Parts for the fleet only.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainemantom View Post
                        Might be interested in making a trip to LI. Depending on how big and expensive the purge is. Parts for the fleet only.
                        Tom,
                        I have all the unboltable sheet metal from that car that the fender came from, bumpers & bumper fillers. Many misc. moldings, lights,bezels etc. Also have about 95% of that box I'm parting. Not looking to get rich just hate throwing out usable stuff. Any reasonable offers is all I'm looking for. David has been here & seen the collection of stuff have lots.
                        Ed

Comment

What year are the body parts for Ed ? Mechanical parts can interchange with most everything I have.
                          Last edited by Mainemantom; 01-12-2021, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainemantom View Post
                            What year are the body parts for Ed ? Mechanical parts can interchange with most everything I have.
                            Got this thread way off track pm sent Tom

Comment

I’m definitely interested in the fender, I’ll send you a PM!
                              -Phil

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X