2000 MGM Slate Blue interior parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2000 MGM Slate Blue interior parts

Hi I am willing to pay good plus shipping, boxing fees etc for some good condition interior parts.
    I need Slate blue for the following

Steering column cover ( the large plastic cover at knee level ) mine has broken mounting tabs
    Left a pillar cover (left side of windshield) mine is cracked with broken mounting tabs

Non faded excellent condition door panels drivers front is the worse

Rear deck lid child seat seatbelt mounting covers? Mine are extremely sunburnt

Thanks in advance for anyone parting out a compatible MGM with a excellent condition Slate blue interior

I would also be interested in leather seats yet shipping would be impossibly expensive and I could not lift or install them anyways.
    2007 Ford Crown Victoria LX Sport

Here is your nos A pillar : Ebay auction 152861373986 Appears to be the correct color.
    Here is a steering column bolster : auction 292355155786. The auction says it is dark grey, picture looks different than that. You need to verify the part number with what you have. Get more pictures.
    Part numbers should be on the back of the part. The child seat tether covers I would need the complete part number. I have only the root number.
    Door panel, might be via a wrecking yard or Car-part.com item
    One thing about the slate color, you can expect shade differences from new or used.

Comment

Thank you for your help.

The column cover seems to be cracked at the same place mine broke off. and the underside is different from what I have not to mention the part they are selling is cracked at the same place mine broke off.

the Apliilar cover looks perfect and new old stock which is great.

When I get time I will pull the part numbers from the Ford website for all the parts I still need.

Edit update

I looked up the Apillar part number from Ford it is (F8AZ5403598AAA) the part on eBay is listed for a Crown Vic and has a close but different part number (F8AZ5403599AAA)

At the bottom of Ford parts page it shows the Apillar cover also fits I wonder if the part number differance is just a superseded part number? I will email the seller and ask.

Make Model Year Body & Trim Engine & Transmission
      Ford Crown Victoria 2001 Base, LX, Police Interceptor, S 4.6L V8 - CNG, 4.6L V8 - Gas
      Ford Crown Victoria 2000 Base, LX, Police Interceptor, S 4.6L V8 - CNG, 4.6L V8 - Gas
      Ford Crown Victoria 1999 Base, LX, Police Interceptor, S 4.6L V8 - CNG, 4.6L V8 - Gas
      Ford Crown Victoria 1998 Base, LX, Police Interceptor, S 4.6L V8 - CNG, 4.6L V8 - Gas

I cannot find a listing on Fords site for just the covers on the rear package tray I think they may be part of the entire package tray assembly when they were availible New
      Pkg Tray Trim - Ford (YW7Z5446668BAC) I will just have to try and restore them with my heat gun.
      Last edited by EaOutlaw1969; 03-18-2018, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Is your A pillar on a police car with the spot light hole ? Ford made a pillar with a factory installed spotlight which would could be the difference in the trim. One with the hole, one without.
        Those tether covers are so common, I would be patient as they will show up.

Comment

I made an offer on the one you provided a link to I did not see a hole, My car was never a cop car

Comment

Working...
          X