4Sale 88 GM Colony Park LS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
    Really wish I was in a position to pick this up. Looks super clean.
    Originally posted by jaywish View Post
    $710 would do the deed.
    Double dammit! Wish I had my own place.....
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I just can't justify yet another car, especially one thats in "chose your own adventure" form. I just got one of mine back after a long period of being missing so I'm up to 4 cars here at the house.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

and i am at 7 with moms van and the revcon.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I feel positively pedestrian with only 3 vehicles.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
          Originally posted by gadget73
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
          Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

IF I find out how much my Jeep is going to cost to have finished at a shop, I may be able to swing getting this and do the storage/Scott put a motor in it thing. Then just drive it home from ScottFest if it's done by then, of course.
            Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Steve, you gonna wanna have the big brake goodies from the other wagon too, right? I mean, I would!
              The ones who accomplish true greatness, are the foolish who keep pressing onward.
              The ones who accomplish nothing, are the wise who know when to quit.

Comment

Whens it need to be gone by?

I know I shouldn't, but I've very tempted...
                2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
                2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
                2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
                1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Originally posted by pantera77 View Post

Buy it then sell it to me so I don't have to drive 5 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bean View Post
                    Buy it then sell it to me so I don't have to drive 5 hours.
                    Pay for the gas for me to haul it home and that's not the worst idea I've ever heard.
                    2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
                    1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

The sooner the better, generally speaking. At the same rate the property owners aren't exactly assholes either. So there is some wiggle room there...
                      The ones who accomplish true greatness, are the foolish who keep pressing onward.

Comment

Damn it somebody buy this. It's so nice and so friggin' far away from me. Hate to see a pretty one like this sitting around not being loved.

Comment

Originally posted by His Royal Ghostliness View Post
                          The sooner the better, generally speaking. At the same rate the property owners aren't exactly assholes either. So there is some wiggle room there...
                          Of course, but I'd need to do some work on my truck and trailer before going on a 10 hour round trip.

I'm interested for sure, have two perfectly running explorer engines sitting around, even a nice WR-AOD. Don't need another car, but it make a nice replacement for my crusty 92 as a beater.

Comment

Of course, but I'd need to do some work on my truck and trailer before going on a 10 hour round trip.

I'm interested for sure, have two perfectly running explorer engines sitting around, even a nice WR-AOD. Don't need another car, but it make a nice replacement for my crusty 92 as a beater.
                            Can you haul two cars at once? If so take the other one with you, then swap all the suspension goodies in the Arizona car. Be a shame if the stuff went to the scrapper, it's got all the upgrades a box needs.

Comment

Oh man, that is a nice wagon. I wish I had more storage space down here, I have 5 cars currently. Good luck with the sale though! Someone should pick this up.
                              1989 Lincoln Town Car - "Anabelle" - Original block, .030 over with SpeedPro pistons, rods fitted with ARP hardware, FRPP +volume oil pump, GT-40 3bar heads, Crane 1.72 rockers, 89' Fox cam, 93' Cobra lower intake, Explorer upper and 65mm TB, 93' Lightning EGR spacer, K&N intake kit from a 4.0L Ranger, 19lb/hr injectors w/ 87 Mark VII ECM, cat/smog deletes, Big Brake conversion, 3.55 K-Code Trac-Lok/Disc brake rear axle, CVPI LCA's w/1" sway bar in rear, wagon front sway bar, BBK 2.5" off-road H-Pipe, Flowmaster super 40s, HPP wheels, 3G alternator w/LMR.com wiring kit, gear reduction starter conversion, Best 1/4 time: 16.0 @ 85mph.

Comment

Originally posted by His Royal Ghostliness View Post
                                Can you haul two cars at once? If so take the other one with you, then swap all the suspension goodies in the Arizona car. Be a shame if the stuff went to the scrapper, it's got all the upgrades a box needs.
                                Sadly I do not. Last I saw that other wagon was pretty torn down, whats left on it that's good?
                                I'd have no interest in doing anything other than a drivetrain swap in the arizona wagon, and have nearly all the goodies I need to make my 87 Colony Park how I want it, though it never hurts to have extras...

Comment

Working...
                                X