• Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOVY-3783-A anyone gots?

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
      EVO solenoid directly OL.
      WTF is OL? LOL
      The ones who accomplish true greatness, are the foolish who keep pressing onward.
      The ones who accomplish nothing, are the wise who know when to quit.

Comment

open line. basically means "fucked".
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

+1 open circuit. aka FUBAR.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
          Originally posted by gadget73
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
          Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

A long awaited update and much needed attention for this car happened this past week. I needed to get the car ready for winter. And being that the right front caliper has locked up on me on more than one occasion, even after replacing the caliper and hose, I decided to dust off my big brake parts and all of the necessary parts to make installation possible (I had ordered control arm bushings and new lower arms and other stuff a couple months back). Everything went smoothly for the most part. A few things needed to be modified in order to make the big brakes play nice with the old 92 stuffs (you'd think it'd be a direct swap, think again). The sway bar for the 98-02 panthers have a larger mounting hole for the end links than the 92 counterpart. So I ended up using a stepper drill bit to enlarge the holes to allow it to fit properly. Needless to say, after all of the hard work, I'm not disappointed in how the car stops now. And with the new control arm bushings, the front end doesn't jump around with every bump the car encounters! Also in the plans down the road is an abs swap. Which is a 1/4 done right now as the hubs have abs tone rings and there were sensors in the spindles. Next is locating the ABS controller and harness etc. And lastly new rear abs axles and sensors. Not sure when this will all happen. Only time will tell when that happens.

Comment

About time you put this back together.
              86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
              I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                About time you put this back together.
                :p

Comment

Working...
                X