hello everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello everyone

New guy here and I just wanted to say hi. I own a 1995 grand marquis. I look forward to gaining as well as sharing my knowledge.

Welcome! '95 was a good year, you don't have to worry about the leaky valve seats of the '92-94s (& '91 town car), or the plastic intake crossover tube on the '96-01s on your 4.6 motor.
    Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Welcome to the forums. Long as you like panthers and fun, you'll have a good time here. Let's see some pics of that baby.

Comment

Welcome.

Also if you fill out some of your profile you can share your location if you like. Also a signature can help so folks know what kind of vehicle you may be talking about when discussions are in play.

enjoy the characters!
        03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
        02 SL500 Silver Arrow
        08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
        12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
          ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
          My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
          My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
          But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
          my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Welcome!

Have any pics of your car to share? We love pictures, whether it's a garage queen or a rough-around-the-edges daily driver.
            Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
            ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
            ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
            ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Welcome!
              '79 Continental Town Car
              '90 Crown Victoria LTD
              '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Howdy

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
                '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
                '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

Welcome! There are some real knowledgeable dudes around here, i've learned a lot from them.

-1994 Lincoln Town Car...always under construction

Comment

Hello there I'm New here and I'm working on a 1991 Grand Marquis GS and I'm having problems with transmission can I get some help please

Comment

Robdog, go to this sub-forum of ours here: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/forumdis...etrain-Chassis

Make a new thread explaining what you got going on, and someone will be along soon enough to give you some pointers.
                      The ones who accomplish true greatness, are the foolish who keep pressing onward.
                      The ones who accomplish nothing, are the wise who know when to quit.

Comment

Working...
                      X