Looking for a set of steelies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a set of steelies.

The title explains it all. I've got turbines and am looking to swap them out for a set of steelies.
    sigpicJosephine-1989 Mercury Grand Marquis GS-Bone stock.....for now

I have a set in Ct. I have TONS of Grand Marquis parts. WagonMan Best to e-mail me direct. veightpete@gmail.com
    89 Colony Park
    90 Colony Park
    70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Comment

Get your hands on some american racing ones like I've got on the wagon, cragar makes the same wheel. They aren't bad looking and I got mine with tires for $140 They're cragar 342s
      Current cars:
      1989 Crown Victoria LTD wagon, 94,872 miles
      1990 Volvo 240 DL 318,513 miles
      I've tried foreign cars but I always come back to Ford in the end.

Comment

140$ each?

Comment

I'm swapping out my steelies for turbines. It's too bad that the location is South Carolina, since freight cost is probably prohibitive.
          1987 Grand Marquis LS two door, trying to get to the 60,000 mile mark.

Comment

Nah, I got em $140 for all 4. Found em on some kids ranger, he didn't want em so I picked them up. They aren't too expensive new though.
            Current cars:
            1989 Crown Victoria LTD wagon, 94,872 miles
            1990 Volvo 240 DL 318,513 miles
            I've tried foreign cars but I always come back to Ford in the end.

Comment

They are $60 each new.

1990 Colony Park, with HO swap.

Previously:
              1990 Lincoln Town Car Cartier.
              88 CVLX
              01 Marquis

Comment

That's not too bad. And yea the cost of shipping is probably just to damn high. It would be the perfect swap though. lol

Comment

You might check out the shipping via Fed Ex/UPS and Greyhound. Last rims I had shipped only cost $25 each.

Comment

I have a set five steelies from a low miles '87 mgm, shipping from 29204.

Comment

I sold my five steelies for $50, to go along with the locking wire wheel covers. They'll probably go on a 1965 Merc. Parklane convertible.

Comment

Working...
                      X