No announcement yet.

Derek's 1988 Town Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theives suck in general. I'll never understand why people think it's ok to take something they didn't pay for or earn, I don't give a damn what their logic is. If I want something, I'll go out and earn it.. If you'd walk away from an open play date with Sandra Bullock then well, have your eyes & pulse checked haha.
    1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
    1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
      If you'd walk away from an open play date with Sandra Bullock then well, have your eyes & pulse checked haha.
      Haha, I wouldn't be walking away.
      1989 Lincoln Town Car

Comment

The EBT abuse is so bad here that the Gov of Maine wants felons who get EBTs to be drug tested. ALL the EBT people should be drug tested. The victims are the little kids. They rarely get more than a piece of pizza and a soda out of the deal. That is only because mommy is buying her beer,smokes,lottery tickets and wants the hungry kid to shut up.
        You might just take your 98 CV to Earl Schieb for a quick wipe and shoot paint job. People may leave the CV alone. Just make sure to give the person spraying the paint a tip. The cheepie paint places don't call them paint jobs anymore, they "cover the car" with paint. I remember Earl Schieb advertising "I will paint any car for $29.95" That was in the 60's. I think the One Day Paint places are better.

Comment

Knucklehead I left California and have not regretted it as for the "fruits and nuts" from San Francisco and Los Angeles are what make the state suck....

Comment

My car is Panther of the month! Thanks to L1011tristar17 for nominating it and to all those who voted on it! Kinda cool since my b-day is in June

Comment

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
              My car is Panther of the month! Thanks to L1011tristar17 for nominating it and to all those who voted on it! Kinda cool since my b-day is in June
              Congrats! Sharp looking car that is well deserving of Panther of the Month title.
              And my birthday's in June too..
              1989 Lincoln Town Car

Comment

The day before mine, right?

Comment

Haha, you think you're so funny.
                  1989 Lincoln Town Car

Comment

At this rate, we're going to rename this site to TownCar.net/TCN. Them box Townies are dominating POTM competitions these days. But it makes sense. When we have beauts like your motorcade car in the running, it's hard to compete! Congratulations on the POTM, mang.
                    Last edited by Hearsesrock427; 06-04-2015, 06:53 PM. Reason: added some context.
                    '89 Grand Marquis "Ebyt", '85 Grand Marquis "Eva", '94 Caprice "Kira"
                    '84 Town Car "Stacy", '79 New Yorker “Anita", '93 Town Car "Kelly"
                    '80 Mark VI "Allie", '94 Grand Marquis coming June, '79 LTD-S "Oksana"

Comment

Thanks for the kind words on the Motorcarde car dude! Gotta represent with Town Car status! I still miss my '85 LTD sometimes, I dig those gridded taillights and side markers, was a sharp car.

Comment

Originally posted by Hearsesrock427 View Post
                        At this rate, we're going to rename this site to TownCar.net/TCN. Them box Townies are dominating POTM competitions these days. But it makes sense. When we have beauts like your motorcade car in the running, it's hard to compete! Congratulations on the POTM, mang.
                        Can't help the fact that box Townies are nice cars.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                        Originally posted by gadget73
                        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                        Originally posted by dmccaig
                        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by sly View Post
                          Can't help the fact that box Townies are nice cars.

Comment

Derek we need pics of that sweet interior.
                            2002 Mercury Grand Marquis LSE, Sylvania Zevo LED Headlights, MSD Blaster Coils, K&N Cold Air Intake, Dual Exhaust, 3.27's - Dally Driver

1983 Lincoln Continental Mark VI, Smog Delete - Summer Cruiser

Comment

Well-deserving of POTM I'd say. My car will never be that clean. It looks pretty good at a distance though... Ash's car is pretty damn nice too. A match made in heaven, or somewhere, you two are...

Comment

Originally posted by mercurygm88 View Post
                                Derek we need pics of that sweet interior.
                                Aye aye!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0996.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.4 KB
ID:	1277758Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0998.jpg
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	1277759Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0999.jpg