No announcement yet.

New engine acquired for HO conversion of the wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love those lights. i saw a set on ebay but i was buying engine stuff mainly that day. i may need to order those now!that engine is sexy with those valve covers.
    Wide open until you see God, then BRAKE
    sigpic

Comment

Swapped the relay and my horn works, stupid me I guess.

Originally posted by windsor4brainz View Post
      i love those lights. i saw a set on ebay but i was buying engine stuff mainly that day. i may need to order those now!that engine is sexy with those valve covers.
      Which lights? I go through them fairly often.
      1989 Country Squire - Twilight Blue, 347 stroker

2005 Crown Victoria Sport - Black - Stainless Works full exhaust with Borla Pro XS mufflers, BBK 75mm TB, Accufab plenum, CVPI airbox, Heinous control arms, etc...

Comment

I have a question about binary editor and Quarterhorse.
        I have a new tune from Willie at dirtydirtyracing and the car is running, AFR is 14.4-5 but when connected to my laptop, none of the gauges(on the "dashboard") show anything.
        I can see the chip with my program in it, am I missing something?

2005 Crown Victoria Sport - Black - Stainless Works full exhaust with Borla Pro XS mufflers, BBK 75mm TB, Accufab plenum, CVPI airbox, Heinous control arms, etc...

Comment

Comment

Sounds great! What’s your rear gear and what are you doing transmission wise?
            '85 CV coupe- 351W, T5-Z, FAST Ez-Efi, shorty headers, 2.5" duals with knock off flowmasters, 2.5" Impala tails, seriously worked GT-40 irons, Comp 265DEH cam, 1.7rr's, Mallory HyFire 6A, Taylor ThunderVolt 50 10.4mm wires, 75mm t/b, 3G alt swap, 140mph PI speedo, PI rear sway bar, '00 PI booster/MC, 95-97 front spindles, '99 front hub bearings/brakes, '92-'94 front upper control arms/ball-joints, 3.73's with rebuilt traction-lok, '09 PI rear disc swap, '96 Mustang GT wheels with 235/55R17's.

Comment

Damn now i really want to get my 347 going. What cam are you running? Mine is going together with Eddy Performer 5.0 heads(cali smog bullshit), Crane Compucam 2030, and Incon Twin Turbos, soonish. Theoretically all smog legal crap, although it's likely going to take some tuning to get it all right. I'm no tuning guru, although the turbo kit came with a Moates Quarterhorse, although i know as much to do with it as i do a fucking space shuttle. Probably take it to a tuner and have a chip done once everything is working.

As for transmissions, I was going to get a "HD" rebuild at a local shop and probably use a silverfox valve body. By the time i did the math, i decided i'd be better off just buying a trans directly from silver fox. Already have a converter and the price Dan at Silverfox quoted me was as good or better than the local rebuild and buying SF valve body. Complete i'll be out the door around 3 grand. VB alone is 5-600 and the rebuild was 1800-2k without 4r70 wide gearset. Kind of a no-brainer. Send them an email with your setup, he'll want more detail probably but is a super nice guy.

Comment

Been a while, have had some issues, but may be back on track.
                I got some pieces powder coated for the engine.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X