No announcement yet.

Derek's 1988 Town Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you go stand on a corner? I think thats required when you go to Winslow, AZ.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
      Did you go stand on a corner? I think thats required when you go to Winslow, AZ.
      Haha yup, was such a fine sight to see. Glad someone caught that. That was the whole reason for the destination actually. We wanted to do a road trip, wasn't sure where to go but knew we wanted to at least go west. Then that song played and we had our destination. Then we sprinkled other stops and activities in like going to see the Grand Canyon and ghost towns. Picking up a car was a priority but all these guys wanted way too much money for junk. While it initially looked like Co-Part or whatever was too much money and a gamble, we may be taking another look into it.
      1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
      1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

The black car looks amazing with the desert backdrop 🤩

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LE SOLD

1972 Ford F100 Custom - 5.9 - Stock

2011 Ford Fusion SE - 2.5 - Stock

2018 Toyota Highlander XLE

Comment

Thanks Salty!

Oh and Dashub is a major rip. Went to make a bid of $500 on a '96 F150. Dash hub fee of $499.00+Auction fee of $1,658.00 for a whopping total of $2,242.00 in just fees. When you factor in the vehicle has a reserve or must be approved by the seller and you have to have it shipped, it's a joke. I think we'll be headed south this weekend though
          1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
          1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Working...
          X