Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

125K...

Odometer turned 125K this morning on the way to work

soon after that the windsheild fogged up and I started smelling coolant. I suppose this would be a good time to fix the glove box latch and all the damn squeaks in the dash.

Thankfully, Scott will stopping in for a couple days on his way home from helping Justin in flordia.
    think you can stay an extra day, scott?
    2003 Town Car Signature - 3.27 RAR, Dual exhaust and J-mod - SOLD 9/2011
    89 Crown Victoria LX HPP -- SOLD 9/2010
    88 Grand Marquis LS - The Original -- Totaled 5/2006

I rebuild AOD/AODE/4R70W/4R75E transmissions....Check out my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/North...48414635312478

So your heater core went out? That sucks.
    2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

My towncar hit 128k and the damn tappet is ticking. Now I'm saving money so I can throw an 01 or newer 4.6 in it :evil:
      Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

My 2 door hit 100k a couple days ago
        '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
        '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

shifty hit 190k when i took her for a spin the other night :banana:

i just rolled 80k in the isuzu this morning
          Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

jesus, I just did a kilometer to miles conversion.. the blue machine has 203188 miles on it.

and to think there was a 89 town car in the paper with 30k on it to bad im broke.

Comment

Don't worry, my Vic has over 225k.
              '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
              '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Is there anybody that is currently driving a panther with more than me? 268,600miles

Admittedly, I'm not on the factory engine, however my original engine did make it well over 300,000miles before it's first over haul. (yes it was removed in perfect running order, and then istalled in a family friends car.)

Comment

LOL, I have to replace the HC in any of my fords when I buy them. Great luck with heater cores blowing out ASAP.. Got it down to a little over an hour now.

Got this wagon with 153K...my protege has 82K on it, just over 2 years old, the 87 vic had 250K or more when I took it off the road. Motor still runs strong..Tranny kept going out..and the rust!
                  Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

237K on GMGT's motor...
                    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

215K+ on GL, around 70-80K on the engine/trans
                      Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                      Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

my 84 only has about 72,000 on it

Comment

i hit 190,000 on my way to justins

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Just over 140k. 12k on the engine, ~32k on the trans, original heater core. I keep waiting for it to blow up too. When I got it, the coolant looked like mud and it had been overheated badly several times.
                            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
                            X