Are You Guys For Real???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are You Guys For Real???

$80 for an Explorer upper and there is no one in a bidding war? No one had better be complaining about not being able to find an intake ever again.

I already own one. Kinda...
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

pssh, EFI

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
      '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
      '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

I already own one, so don't need another.
        2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
        1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
        1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

I let you guys have the first shot at it. Bid on it if you want it. I just want it gone. I'm sick and tired of looking at it. I should have kept it complete. Selling the lower was a bad decision, but I'm not worried. Ebay auctions always get interesting in the last 5 minutes.

'90 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
          Baseline 5.0L numbers totally stock, 123 rwhp, 239 rwtq
          5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

already have one and a complete explorer motor

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

It's ending soon. Someone might steal it for $80!!!

5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

It didn't sell. My auction ended around 3am. Someone had the chance to steal it for $80.01!!! (I'm putting it back on the shelf until payday).

5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

Already own one...but I agree...WTF?
                  Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Someone emailed me this afternoon. He (or she) offered me $80 for it, no money for shipping.

I'll be relisting it for $90 plus shipping on Tuesday or Wednesday if anyone wants to bid on it.

5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

it didnt sell for 80, why u gonna relist it for 90?..............if you had the lower, i would buy both for my volvo

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

If I'm not going to use it, I want as much money as possible for it. I thought listing it at $80 would start a bidding war and bring in at least $100. (I'm probably just going to put it on my car).

5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnmania
                          if you had the lower, i would buy both for my volvo
                          If you really wanted it, you could just buy it and a lower like this one.

Cheap Lower

Comment

I have one,and a complete '96 Explorer engine sitting in storage right now.Though the way things are going,it looks like it's gonna be awhile before I get to install it in the Vic.

Comment

yea i have one already for either the volvo or the lss..............how much difference is the stock exploder intake gonna make over my ho ported lower and mildly ported upper that are on the lss now?..........if it's only a few hp, it's not worth the trouble to me.......i'll just use the exploder intakes on the volvo
                              scott

Comment

Working...
                              X