Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally pics of the police car soon to come!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally pics of the police car soon to come!

PICS of Vicky SOON TO COME!!!
    YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

is it an invisible crown vic?

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Thats the best i can do. im having issues uploading them on here. i decided this was easier.

Comment

Put a damn air filter on it!

Comment

lol We had that off to set the TV cable we will have it on before we drive it again. It will be on don't worry! lol

Comment

Ok good. Had me worried there.

Comment

Looks like a demo car...
              '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
              '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

No just bad paint we cant get rid of her so we are going to deal with her problems.

Comment

I like it mang! here you go Ill put them up for you

Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                  'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                  sigpic
                  85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Thank you much 85crownHPP. Could you get the one of the front too? please
                    Last edited by interceptor1985; 09-17-2006, 02:05 AM.

Comment

just copy the IMG line and paste it here if you want to link pics that way. makes it easy.
                      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Ok thank you and I will try and get some more pics as soon as I can.

Comment

nice........needs lsc wheels

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Ya it looks really solid mang. I love slicktops.
                            2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

It is very solid to say the least, it just has a little bit of surface rust on the floorboards that can be fixed very easily(one wire wheel and white rustoleum). We were going to do an awesome burnout on AVI video and post it up here but it started to rain and doing a Bernie in the rain is PUSSY lol so we wanted to hold off on it till it's dry again. Now when we do post the burn out how do I get it to have sound too? because the sound of the car is bad ass, In fact I think that it is quieter with out the tailpipes and the sound is lower and deeep with a rumble .

Comment

Working...
                              X