PotM GrandMarq.NET - Panther Headquarters Forum Index PotM
GMN Chat Room GMN's STORE!! GMN's Gallery Please!!
Page 253 of 253 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253
Results 5,041 to 5,044 of 5044

Thread: My 1987 Two Door Crown Victoria AKA THE BROWN BLOB

Member of the Orb Alliance packman's Avatar

Because of COVID-19; I will be getting a GoPro6 or something like that to record the 1st start and anything else after break-in. This is at the request of my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by gadget73 View Post
    probably something with the audio compression. Tends to make things have a slightly nasal sort of sound.
    Yes. Agreed. Ive not encountered the same problem with gopro footage or my dash cam. Seems to be only linked to iphone video. Is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by packman View Post
    Because of COVID-19; I will be getting a GoPro6 or something like that to record the 1st start and anything else after break-in. This is at the request of my friends.
    It is amazing how many newer models there are after the 6 already. I have a hero 3. lol I believe they are up to 10.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Quote Originally Posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Member of the Orb Alliance packman's Avatar

That's funny, as I was looking into a Hero3 a couple years ago and passed it up for reason(s) I can't remember. Crazy how many models are out now. I just need one with decent video and good audio capabilities.

The upped tire pressure seems to be doing the trick. I can roll out in first and just get wheel spin with no bounce. Still under review and further testing but seems to have helped.

Some pics after I had her out in the morning:

On my last drive I had encountered a bit of rain. Resisted the wipers as long as I could just because I am weird like that but then had to go for them and I got nothing. Turned out the connector just wiggle loose off the wiper motor...I have the one plug design motor on there and the plug does not secure so good. Happy it was nothing inside the steering column or under the dash. I never tested things after the 5speed swap last year so it could have been any number of things because I had it all disconnected for removing the steering column and installing the pedal assembly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3828.jpg   IMG_3829.jpg   IMG_3830.jpg   IMG_3831.jpg  
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Quote Originally Posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Page 253 of 253 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253