PotM GrandMarq.NET - Panther Headquarters Forum Index PotM
GMN Chat Room GMN's STORE!! GMN's Gallery Please!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1975 Ford LTD

So neither requires inspection? Rip that junk off. My friend did that with his Fairmont, previous owner installed an 85 Mustang GT engine in it, and ran a goofy 2 smog pump setup, one for each pipe. After he bought it, both pumps came out and so did the 4 cats, and it ran a lot stronger and got better mileage.

A guy at work with a Ram Cummins with no emissions made a point, he said he gets better mileage without that junk, so overall he's polluting less.
    88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
    Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Quote Originally Posted by Mainemantom View Post
    Here a few pictures of my 75 Ltd as I was putting it away for the winter.Attachment 41327Attachment 41328Attachment 41329Attachment 41330Attachment 41331
    very nice...

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

fomoco panthers !

Thank you. Time to put it away for the winter. It has been up for sale this year. Only people who called wanted parts . This year the car got some nos parts installed. Trim on the rear trunk panel, a tail light lens, headlight surrounds and a front turn signal lens with housing. Had bad gas in it so it ran rough until it burned off. Put maybe 100 miles on it this year. I want it sold before I die. I love my wife dearly however my wife will sell it to the first person at any price. Same with everything I have car related. She doesn't share my interest with anything car related.

GMN Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Mainemantom View Post
    I want it sold before I die. I love my wife dearly however my wife will sell it to the first person at any price. Same with everything I have car related. She doesn't share my interest with anything car related.
    Where did you meet? Did she know about your hobby before you got married?
    '79 Continental Town Car
    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
    '94 Crown Victoria

fomoco panthers !

Quote Originally Posted by 79lincolnlover View Post
    Where did you meet? Did she know about your hobby before you got married?
    My wife is from the Philippines. She is an a American citizen and proud of it. We met in church in Calif. I had 13 cars then. I am down to 7 now. Yes she knew about my interest in cars and my car hobbies before we married. She does not mind my enjoying what I have. Buying more, not so much. Material things mean nothing to her. She used to be a missionary for 13 years and all her possessions were in a backpack. In the end, possessions all mean nothing...like chasing after the wind. She is highly educated and respected as a psychotherapist here in Maine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12