Bloomsburg/Buckhorn PA meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just call me and remind me regis

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by cable-guys-p70-hpp
      Heres the address Quaker Stake & Lube 211 Columbia Mall Drive Bloomsburg Pa 18715 I80 exit 232 turn at the mall entrance www.lubewings.com
      Thanks for the link Cable Guy....we'll see ya then.
      1966 Ford Fairlane 500XL - 521 Stroker/4-speed
      1997 Ford F250XLT Heavy Duty - 460/E4OD
      2008 Ford Crown Victoria LX

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnmania
        just call me and remind me regis
        Ok Mang.........
        2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
        85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
        07 JCL 250 A Scooter
        79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by PatFromJersey
          Thanks for the link Cable Guy....we'll see ya then.
          Your welcome Pat by the way there are 2 motels over there 1 is next door to the Quake Stake & Lube & the other 1 is next door to the T/A truckstop if any body needs to stay at a motel........
          07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Thanks Cable Guy, but Pops and I won't need to stay overnight, we'll head back to Jersey when it's done. The Fairlane is coming along nicely, so unless something drastically went wrong with the build, we'll be there in the Fairlane. :welder: :waiting: :hacksaw:
            1966 Ford Fairlane 500XL - 521 Stroker/4-speed
            1997 Ford F250XLT Heavy Duty - 460/E4OD
            2008 Ford Crown Victoria LX

Comment

Originally posted by PatFromJersey
              Thanks Cable Guy, but Pops and I won't need to stay overnight, we'll head back to Jersey when it's done. The Fairlane is coming along nicely, so unless something drastically went wrong with the build, we'll be there in the Fairlane. :welder: :waiting: :hacksaw:
              Sweet Pat on the Fairlane........
              07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Hey guys I was talking w/ Sal after the meet he`s planning on having a party at his house after the meet since Gabe was asking me about it ........
                07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

I'm definitely in for this one, kids...anyone mind if I bring a Mark VIII instead of the folks' GM?

Pat

Comment

hey regis I'm defentily in for the 21st can't wait. Hey regis who else is coming?

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                    302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                    k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

I can't make plans unfortunately. This whole moving thing with the massive amount of work being done on the house makes it impractical for me to commit to anything. If I'm there, I'm there. I probably won't know till last minute if I can show up.
                      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by PatsPOS
                        I'm definitely in for this one, kids...anyone mind if I bring a Mark VIII instead of the folks' GM?

Pat
                        Pat I don`t care the marks will be good also & I would love to have u there .........
                        07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73
                          I can't make plans unfortunately. This whole moving thing with the massive amount of work being done on the house makes it impractical for me to commit to anything. If I'm there, I'm there. I probably won't know till last minute if I can show up.
                          I think you`ll be there but as u said things are up in the air w/u.......
                          07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

1 week to go until show time & also I got a hold of 1 of the heads of the Mustang club they might join up w/ us ........
                            07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Originally posted by gabegt90
                              hey regis I'm defentily in for the 21st can't wait. Hey regis who else is coming?
                              Gabe if theres anything going on w/ this meet it going to be more on the GMN side then CVN but CVN will come 2nd on turnouts I think it will be better then last year was..........
                              07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

somebody wanna wake me up next week lol

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                                2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                                1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                                1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                                2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                                1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Working...
                                X