No announcement yet.

middle midwest meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a restaurant just South of St.Louis a buddy of mine wants me to go to. Can't remember the name, but it's a good time with good food. I guess they throw rolls at you. That's the thing with this joint, throwing rolls. Anyone been to this place or heard of it?

Comment

Originally posted by torquelover View Post
      There's a restaurant just South of St.Louis a buddy of mine wants me to go to. Can't remember the name, but it's a good time with good food. I guess they throw rolls at you. That's the thing with this joint, throwing rolls. Anyone been to this place or heard of it?
      Yea, Lamberts Cafe. It's about 2-1/4 hours south of St. Louis (a little further than just south). About midway between here and Memphis. There is also one in the Ozarks. I havn't been there, but everyone that I've talked to that has said it was fun, and the food was good too.
      1987 Country Squire LX Wagon 5.0L: Daily Ride......1964 Lincoln Continental 430ci: Toy #1.
      1984 F-250 4x4 4.9L: Toy #2.............................1968 Volkswagen Bug 2.0L: Toy #3.
      1989 F-250 4x4 5.8L: Emergency backup and work truck...

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma View Post
        Yea, Lamberts Cafe. It's about 2-1/4 hours south of St. Louis (a little further than just south). About midway between here and Memphis. There is also one in the Ozarks. I havn't been there, but everyone that I've talked to that has said it was fun, and the food was good too.
        Yeah, that's the place. Thanks man. My buddy said an hour away, tops. I'm glad we didn't go for it. We were in St.Louis picking up my Mark and needed to get some dinner. We would've been really hungry, and getting home with the food coma would have sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by torquelover View Post
          Yeah, that's the place. Thanks man. My buddy said an hour away, tops. I'm glad we didn't go for it. We were in St.Louis picking up my Mark and needed to get some dinner. We would've been really hungry, and getting home with the food coma would have sucked.
          If you ever make it down again, stop in at Rigazzi's on The Hill. Never a disappointment there, and distinctly St. Louis Italian.
          1987 Country Squire LX Wagon 5.0L: Daily Ride......1964 Lincoln Continental 430ci: Toy #1.
          1984 F-250 4x4 4.9L: Toy #2.............................1968 Volkswagen Bug 2.0L: Toy #3.
          1989 F-250 4x4 5.8L: Emergency backup and work truck...

Comment

Yes Lamberts is good!! The home of the famous throwed rolls..They feed you like family style(Waltons feast) by meanning alot of food..Dam good food..Not to far from here about an hour & change...
            91 w/ 5.0 with eibach springs for a SS Impala ,hd police shocks on front w/big brake uprade,rear shocks for F-150 HD. Dual s w/ glass packs, 15X8 A/R Wheels 5% Tint on rear.http://www.supermotors.org/vehicles/...l.php?id=11699sigpic

Comment

Maybe a good place for an after-meet dinner? I'll have to make at least one meet before winter.

Comment

Well let's get the rest of these guy's on the ball and we can have a meet here;if it's not to far for everyone to drive? I PM Epi he said he would try if his sch.permints..Don
                91 w/ 5.0 with eibach springs for a SS Impala ,hd police shocks on front w/big brake uprade,rear shocks for F-150 HD. Dual s w/ glass packs, 15X8 A/R Wheels 5% Tint on rear.http://www.supermotors.org/vehicles/...l.php?id=11699sigpic

Comment

My friend Michael (Epi met him a few weeks ago) goes down there all the time just to get his grub on. I'm sure he'd be in, although he's Pantherless at the moment.

Comment

Again let's lite a fire in some rears!! I have not really got a conformation on anything or one yet..I'ts not that far away(25,26 of Aug.)..Also I think that is the weekend of the Shootout..Where racing boats do a 100 plus at the lake(closed coarse)but all can see on the water or on land @ Shotters 21..We can do whatever; get back w/ some ideas..

Comment

Ok gents I 'm leavin on vaction tommorrow so if where doing this let me know..I will check in periodically in the next two weeks..Later...Don

Comment

Working...
                      X