No announcement yet.

CVN/GMN BBQ MI Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah... unfortunately, torquelover also won recently .... shortly before I did, though I don't remember which month offhand.

+1 on the yard. Mine is nice too, but yours looks well-utilized. Is the firepit pretty convenient to use?
    2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

On a drunk backyard note-Dude I have burnt a whole damn tree, A 20 x 10 yard barn with "lean-too's" on each side.

On a homeowner note- I have to clean it out every spring and fall. If I keep it nice it performs well for me. If I let it go the ash pile puts the wood above grade and with the wind I lose more heat and it burns quicker....oh ..I forgot im on a CAR FORUM...If I kill the grass ( safely as I have 2 dogs who dont wear shoes ) I can get a nice dry clay/sand ring going that I have to STOP my self from combing with the rake...Yeah im THAT guy.

Thanks everyone on the compliments. I am very proud of my yard.Its My First house and im the ONLY homeowner in my family since...Well since Sicily .

Comment

Originally posted by 97cv View Post
        Thank you sir. Oh BTW....Have it been long enough to NOMINATE you for FEB ?

I remember seeing your black box on CVN. Man YOU were the reason I got off my x-mas bonus and got some exhaust work done.
        Thanks for the offer. I wouldn't want to be nominated later until the car has seen build #2, which will probably take the 2 years needed before being nominated again, LOL.

Glad to see me being on CVN has done something good! The Vic came out sounding a lot more raw than I ever intended.

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
        Yeah... unfortunately, torquelover also won recently .... shortly before I did, though I don't remember which month offhand.
        I believe we were back-to-back, in the fall. I am surprised the Superlinc has never been POTM. A truly evolved beast, that car is.

Comment

Originally posted by torquelover View Post
          The Vic came out sounding a lot more raw than I ever intended.
          Thats near what I wanted. But I believe in a frim line between Carb'd cars and EFI cars and how they should sound. You car IMHO sounds perfect. Just enough rasp and hollow.

Mine on the other hand would not "wear" that sound well. I want more Mustang GT hollow rasp free.

I might have to use my bosses 110v flux core welder and get rid of my 2nd set of cats. I was thinking of using High-temp BBQ or engine paint on those welds and I think FLux core is for shit. But I cant get a good sheild gas rig to my house and I dont have 220 in the garage. Any suggestions ?...

Wait wait ill post in the right place all my exhaust Q's

Comment

Working...
          X