No announcement yet.

pics from lube wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a call from Pat his wiper motor on his HPP was shot so he replaced it over the weekend since he was tied up too as Scott was also...........
    2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
    85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
    07 JCL 250 A Scooter
    79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

Sorry I couldn't make it over guys. Last Friday, my Dad, brother, and I went up to my cousin's house in North Jersey. It was raining all day, but just misting by the time we made it up North. My wipers stopped working before we made it there, so I had to finish driving, falling way back from any cars in front of me, and occassionally swiping the wiper blade (which I took off), across the windshield. It rained heavy on and off until the early morning, so I couldn't drive back home. I didn't get home until after 7am on Saturday, so there's no way I could have made that trip. I left my cell phone on our cousins table, so I couldn't call Cable Guy until Wednesday, when I drove back up after work. What a crappy day! It would have been a nice day to drive the Fairlane too. Sorry again guys!

Great pictures and it looked like a nice turnout. I wish I could have seen Terry and Diane's new Mustang. BTW Terry, if you are reading this, PM your phone number to me, so I can give you a call about some parts on your 99.
      1966 Ford Fairlane 500XL - 521 Stroker/4-speed
      1997 Ford F250XLT Heavy Duty - 460/E4OD
      2008 Ford Crown Victoria LX

Comment

Working...
      X