No announcement yet.

*OFFICIAL* Panama City Meet: June 28th.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gonna need directions or a map or something. Sure wish I was better directionated. I'll be coming from Mobile, obviously.

Comment

PM Sent. Anybody else need directions let me know.
      2000 Grand Marquis LS: Back in the Panther Life Again.

Comment

I looked all the adresses up... should be able to get there with out the maps... I have lived along the Gulf coast all my life...been to PC beach alot of times... it has changed alot tho... But i should be able to find it... just wanted to see how far down the beach road the first place was... so I knew where to turn off the back beach road (Hwy 98) To get to the beach road... But, I may just go all the way down the beach, just to look at the scenery, and to see how much it has changed! I'll decide saturday! Later... Tom...

Agent Caitlin Todd… You know Tony, Statistics show that married men live longer…
        Agent Tony DiNozzo… It only seems longer….

http://www.tomspolicecars.com/

Comment

I'm about to load the stuff in the car and head. The google and mapquest maps I've seen seem to indicate between 3-4 hours, so I'll either be there in time for lunch or just after.
          Last edited by Grand Marquis GT; 07-01-2008, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Well, I won't be there... Got called in to work... we have no part timers right now... so when someone gets sick, one of us has to work.. and I got elected... Oh well, More money for me... $288.00 for today and tommorow... $576.00 for both days before taxes... That will help out getting the car painted... So I guess it is all good... Just sucks that of all weekends.... Oh well, there is always next time! Tom...

Agent Caitlin Todd… You know Tony, Statistics show that married men live longer…
            Agent Tony DiNozzo… It only seems longer….

http://www.tomspolicecars.com/

Comment

I made it, but Brett had to wake me up! I'll rejoin the fun this evening after 2330...nothing gets going really good until then anyways...
              2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

so much for 2330...
                2000 Grand Marquis LS: Back in the Panther Life Again.

Comment

Working...
                X