Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cable Guys FGMQ
    replied
    I was on talking w/scott as he was down there I can`t wait to return to Bedford to Visit my sister in law on my next & Scott I`m glad that u, Pete & Donald had a nice day down there........

Leave a comment:

• Lincolnmania
    replied
    i'm home!
    thank you so much donald and pete and ray.....got to ride down in a super panther......got to ride home in a colony park full of brandy new tires... thanks for the ride from harrisburg ray!.......would have loved to stay longer at the yucatech farm....hopefully next time....donald your farm is awe inspiring! and pete thanks for puttin up with me and showing me to an awesome panther mini vacation.....i really needed that.
    the amtrak ride rawked.....only ended up with an hr layover in philly...i never been on amtrak before.

Leave a comment:

• 85crownHPP
    replied
    scotts on the train now... thanks again Donald for getting his ticket delayed so Scott could hang out at my place for a bit!

Leave a comment:

• Grand Marquis GT
    replied
    Originally posted by yucatec View Post
    Pete's car is more comfortable than my Boulevard Cruiser. Who would have thunk it.

Donald McCaig
    It's that Lincoln interior, of course!!

Leave a comment:

• gabegt90
    replied
    dam I need to check gmn more often in the week. I would of loved to come down Glad you guys had a great time.

Leave a comment:

• yucatec
    replied
    Pete's car is more comfortable than my Boulevard Cruiser. Who would have thunk it.

Donald McCaig

Leave a comment:

• Grand Marquis GT
    replied
    Nice!

Let us know if you pick up any goodies

Leave a comment:

• 85crownHPP
    replied
    Met Yucatech last night when I picked up scott - what a cool dude! He loved the '85 too

We'll probably head out around noonish for the junkyard... sorry its such short notice but it was short notice for us too.

Leave a comment:

• Central VA "meet Scottmang" meet this saturday June 21

Scotts gonna be at my place this saturday, so any of you guys near me want to meet the mang and hit my local junkyard this saturday the 21st, PM for my number!! My zip is 24503 if you are looking up directions.

There is no real official meet location, my boss doesnt want a crowd at the shop, and my roomate doesnt even know Scott is coming down, so i dont want to spring more guests on his place last minte. There are plenty of parking lots and eateries to loiter in and things to do though - eat, junkyard, scenic cruise, loiter... standard meet fare.

Working...
X