No announcement yet.

IL, IN, MI meet July 19th...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, post at the playhouse that were coming.

Comment

Dumbshit just realized its his birthday on the 19th. That may not work out but should.

Comment

Okay, time to see who will be there. Add your name and a new line if you're in!

1) torquelover
        2)

Comment

1) torquelover
          2)LEaky Seals

Comment

More fockers better be IN

Comment

1) torquelover
              2)LEaky Seals
              3)Heretic [If I get out of the car dealer in time]... APPT at 8AM
              sigpic
              https://www.facebook.com/jason.baker.1614
              1985 P43 Crown Vic, "Lightning Interceptor". Project is back on!
              1987 P72 Crown Vic, EFI 351W (not my conversion), rusty and crusty parts car.
              2006 Ford Fusion, 30MPG, premium sound, daily driver, 200K miles and still going.
              2011 Ford Fucus, 36MPG, Sync, wifey / baby mobile.

Comment

It's raining like crazy here. Should we cancel the meet?

Comment

Rain is letting up. I am leaving in a few minutes. See you around 12P

Comment

Nope, not in time. Sorry guys, next time for sure.

Seems like anything I ever fucking plan to do gets shit on one way or another.
                    sigpic
                    2006 Ford Fusion, 30MPG, premium sound, daily driver, 200K miles and still going.

Comment

Got your voicemail, Greg .... eagerly awaiting pics and vids .... though I suppose they'll be mostly of guys sitting inside drinking beer. :p
                      2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
                        Got your voicemail, Greg .... eagerly awaiting pics and vids .... though I suppose they'll be mostly of guys sitting inside drinking beer. :p
                        I was lucky to get there today. Too much going on, and crazy rain, but I made it out for a few minutes.

I came late, but was the only one there...

Waiting...

Waiting...

Just about to leave, so I decided to take a pic of my solo-meet LOL...

And then here comes Leaky and Sepiroth:

Since I only allotted 1 hour for the meet and the other guys showed up late it was a quick meet for me. Surprised anyone came due to the torrential downpour all morning. Hopefully Leaky and Sepiroth got to hang out. Interestingly, the originator of the meet did not attend.

I leave you mangs with this curious morsel:

Comment

glad you guys had a great time sweet pics of the pos greg. Is the pos leaking fuel in that video
                          Last edited by gabegt90; 07-19-2008, 10:55 PM.

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                          302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                          k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Originally posted by gabegt90 View Post
                            Is the pos leaking fuel in that video
                            I'm guessing that's a really good guess ......... personally I'm surprised he was able to bring the boat.
                            2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Originally posted by gabegt90 View Post
                              glad you guys had a great time sweet pics of the pos greg. Is the pos leaking fuel in that video
                              Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
                              I'm guessing that's a really good guess ......... personally I'm surprised he was able to bring the boat.
                              Gabegt90, thanks for the nice words. The POS is getting pretty sad, though. If I can't clean it up before winter, it will have to go into heated/covered storage somewhere. Unfortunately I was only able to stay for a few minutes after the other guys showed up.

It had a slow leak in the line, kinda damp on the frame. I went WOT and it opened up. I am surprised I didn't go up in flames. The car is jetted rich enough to heat the cats up a bit, and they're right where the fuel leak is, LOL. I thought 97CV was possibly coming out, and since I know he digs the thing I thought I would surprise him.

Michael, you missed seeing the car oxidized and dirty. Up until now, it was always clean and shiny for meets.

We need a meet before winter for the quad-state area, especially for those who will not make SF08. Hell, even Scott said he might swing out.
                              Last edited by torquelover; 07-20-2008, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Next time, the Interceptor will be UP AND RUNNING, and I will have appropriate time to spend there bullshitting. Oh, and I will make it!

....And giving rides
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X