No announcement yet.

Possible NJ Meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This weekend is out for me, I've got a motor mount replacement scheduled for my truck and possibly a lunch run in Wilkes-Barre to go to on Saturday.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Sorry guys/gals. Work has changed my schedule, so I haven't been on here as much as I like. Perhaps we should meet at Atco since it is a relatively popular track. As far as the time goes, that will have to be worked out. My schedule is still the same, so any weekend is good for me. What does early Aug look like for you guys/gals?

Okay, scratch the early Aug. question as I just read the SF08 forum and found out that it is between Aug. 8th to the 11th. Unfortunately I am not going to be around that weekend, so I'll miss that too.

Packman
      Last edited by packman; 07-16-2008, 10:23 PM.

Comment

The only time that works for me for the rest of the summer is next week, ill be in NY like i am right now for the rest of the summer. Hopefull thats a good time for everyone? Not this weekend but maybe next saturday at atco? watta you guys think?
        -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

That sounds good to me.

Packman

Comment

Next Sat I'll be working 9/5 so depending on when you meet up I'll probably not be able to make this one. Either way, I'm sure will get a chance to meet up somewhere along the line, even if it's Scottfest.
            sigpic
            1986 Grand Marquis LS 2 Door
            Ext: Medium Shadow Blue Metallic, Int: Midnight Blue, 3.08 open, 235/70/15 Goodyear Aquatread III, Rebuilt AOD w/ Transgo Shift Kit, 3G upgrade from 95 5.0 Mustang, Walker Dual Exhaust w/ H pipe, Viper 5900ST alarm, De-smogged, Rear Civ. Sway Bar, and more.

Comment

I think I'll be out on the boat next weekend.
              86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
              I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

bawl shucks. well I guess its not that great of a time haha. If you not out on the boat, or get off work early post it, cause i think that would only be 3 or people going instead of 5 or more
                -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

Comment

What junkyards does anybody go to out in Jersey? I drive all the way out to near Williamstown to a place called Shorty's on the Black Horse Pike.
                  90 CV (R.I.P.)
                  86 CV (R.I.P.)
                  86 Mustang GT- on hold
                  84 LTD LX: new project

Comment

Originally posted by johnny rambo View Post
                    What junkyards does anybody go to out in Jersey? I drive all the way out to near Williamstown to a place called Shorty's on the Black Horse Pike.
                    That's the best one around. Organized, reasonable prices, and they have food and drinks. Best one around with LTDs and stuff

Comment

yeah we were just there yesterday hahaha
                      -Phil

sigpic

Comment

Damn, I gotta look that place up. The nearest place that I could find is the place that Lincolnmania goes to; I think it's called EZ Pull. If this place that you guys are speaking of is closer, I might consider that instead. I definitely need new bumpers, '79-'81 tailights, and perhaps a rear swaybar.

Packman

Comment

Originally posted by Brown_Muscle View Post
                          yeah we were just there yesterday hahaha
                          Shit I was gonna go there yesterday too but it started fuckin stormin.
                          90 CV (R.I.P.)
                          86 CV (R.I.P.)
                          86 Mustang GT- on hold

Comment

we got stuck in it on the highway it was some crazy shit haha wow highjack lolz sorry
                            -Phil

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by packman View Post
                              I definitely need new bumpers, '79-'81 tailights, and perhaps a rear swaybar.

Packman
                              There is an '85 with like a perfect front bumper on it. There were no station wagons, or Police LTD Vics there, so no swaybars. I haven't seen any '79 style taillights there. I did however pick up a set at another yard, they were hanging on the fence, so I took them. Last set that wasn't cracked to shit. But they get new stuff like everyday, so maybe there will be?

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                                There is an '85 with like a perfect front bumper on it. There were no station wagons, or Police LTD Vics there, so no swaybars. I haven't seen any '79 style taillights there. I did however pick up a set at another yard, they were hanging on the fence, so I took them. Last set that wasn't cracked to shit. But they get new stuff like everyday, so maybe there will be?
                                Yeah I checked every box in that junkyard for a rear sway bar with no luck.
                                90 CV (R.I.P.)
                                86 CV (R.I.P.)
                                86 Mustang GT- on hold

Comment

Working...
                                X