No announcement yet.

GMGT Homecoming Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was a great turn out great to see every one again and meeting some new mangs
    -gabe

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

sorry i couldnt be there mangs

Comment

This was the biggest meet I ever hosted /w Scott also involved I think we had 15 to 18 Panthers alone Boxes & Whales & some oddball cars & trucks also & Tom was also very Blessed & Tom will fill in the details for the club side........
        Last edited by Cable Guys FGMQ; 03-14-2009, 08:44 PM.
        2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
        85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
        07 JCL 250 A Scooter
        79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

I'm glad to hear that the meet was a big hit. Sorry I couldn't have been there mangs. Any pics for teh people who didn't go?

Comment

Damn it I missed that meet today...I wish to have enough money to travel south from Ontario. So next time I will try to attend for the next meet.
            1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - Current - June 2016 POTM Winner
            1996 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
            1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
            1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2dr - Long gone

Comment

Great time today and alot of laughs. I wish I could have followed the crew for beer and chilli, but I have a long day tomorrow. Good luck with your new assignment Tom, and we'll see you again in August at Scottfest! Good job Regis, putting this all together.
              1966 Ford Fairlane 500XL - 521 Stroker/4-speed
              1997 Ford F250XLT Heavy Duty - 460/E4OD
              2008 Ford Crown Victoria LX

Comment

Originally posted by PatFromJersey View Post
                Great time today and alot of laughs. I wish I could have followed the crew for beer and chilli, but I have a long day tomorrow. Good luck with your new assignment Tom, and we'll see you again in August at Scottfest! Good job Regis, putting this all together.
                Anytime Pat ........
                07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Originally posted by LumpyCheeseman View Post
                  sorry i couldnt be there mangs
                  I was looking forward to you being there too. Maybe next time. We will have to take another funny pic of you.

Anyway it was a great time!
                  Lets Go Pens!

Comment

I just want to thx all the GMNer & crossover members as well for the turnout out & I also want to thx the Management & Staff at Quaker Stake & Lube for there Cooperation & GMN for making this meet possible........
                    07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Was a great time as always. Got to drive my towncar and Toms vic!
                      Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Was a great time as always. Got to drive my towncar and Toms vic!
                        Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

double post!! must have been damn nice to drive p79
                          ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                          My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                          My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                          But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                          my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I haven`t drove it yet do to other plans w/my wife but P79 turnedout very nice I got some shots of it also & for Tom it was well worth the wait as he was overseas as Scott & other was getting it done & this was mine & Scott`s highest honor to do for Tom........
                            Last edited by Cable Guys FGMQ; 03-15-2009, 08:31 AM.
                            07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

This meet SUCKED.. ALL YOU GUYS ARE HORRIBLE..

JK

The meet was Awesome. This is my first GMN meet. It was finally cool to put faces to the screen names. You guys are a great group of people If there are any meets coming up Id be glad to go out there again...As long as my finances are OK to do so.

I will post my pics in a few minutes. I just have to resize them and post them on photo bucket

Oh and by the way. The Chili at Scott's place gets my Seal of AWESOMENESS

Comment

+1 to all of the above. Excellent time, conversation, etc.
                                **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                                **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                                **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                                **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Working...
                                X