X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI, pics are up in the Multimedia section

Comment

Originally posted by crabby125 View Post
      This meet SUCKED.. ALL YOU GUYS ARE HORRIBLE..

JK

The meet was Awesome. This is my first GMN meet. It was finally cool to put faces to the screen names. You guys are a great group of people If there are any meets coming up Id be glad to go out there again...As long as my finances are OK to do so.

I will post my pics in a few minutes. I just have to resize them and post them on photo bucket

Oh and by the way. The Chili at Scott's place gets my Seal of AWESOMENESS
      Thx Will for coming mang once u hang out w/GMN you`ll get hook on over here Oh by the way Nice CV w/the grill.........
      2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
      85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
      07 JCL 250 A Scooter
      79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

Ok guys, when my Lincoln got out from the storage in May 15th and you should set up a small meet before scottfest?
        1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - Current - June 2016 POTM Winner
        1996 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
        1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
        1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2dr - Long gone

Comment

Just got back to my parent's house, long drive but totaly worth it. Excellent job Regis, putting it all together. And a big thank you to Scott, Skip and all the other great people out there for the hospitality. It was great to be at the shop again and meet all you guys.

Next time I hope I wont be so wiped out, lol. I was so tired and out of it late last night. Sorry Tom, we couldnt figure out project 79's stumble and water temp gauge last night. It was great workin on it with mike and everyone and a huge honor to take it for a quick spin. That car is incredible. The bugs will work themselves out soon enough. Its probably something really stupid. Hope you guys found an aluminum driveshaft for it today.

Im so glad I was finally able to meet ya Tom, we been putting that off for way too long lol.

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
          My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

This meet was a total success. I was glad to meet some new mangs!

Big thanks to Regis and Quaker Steak and Lube for their flawless planning and hospitality. I felt like a local hero!!!!

And yes, thanks for all your help, Piot-mang. It was good meeting you finally!
            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Nice to see you again Pete, hopefully next time you can hang out longer.

Thanks Regis, the meet turnout was great.
              86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
              I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                Nice to see you again Pete, hopefully next time you can hang out longer.

Thanks Regis, the meet turnout was great.
                Your Welcome Thain.......
                07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

I'm glad to see everyone had a great time. Unfortunately, between work and some personal shit at home, I was in a shitstorm and simply could not make the 10 hour drive. I would have arrived long after the 2pm deadline even if I tried. I wound up just sleeping most of Sat.

I will make the next event though, be it something local or Scottfest, come hell or highwater. I have now missed this as well as 2 local events due to work and other BS. Next time I am going even if I have to die after I get back.

-Jason
                  sigpic
                  https://www.facebook.com/jason.baker.1614
                  1985 P43 Crown Vic, "Lightning Interceptor". Project is back on!
                  1987 P72 Crown Vic, EFI 351W (not my conversion), rusty and crusty parts car.
                  2006 Ford Fusion, 30MPG, premium sound, daily driver, 200K miles and still going.
                  2011 Ford Fucus, 36MPG, Sync, wifey / baby mobile.

Comment

Definately good to meet everyone in person, and talk cars, much better than the net for conversing!

The turnout was damn impressive too. Hopefully next time I'll be able to take the wagon out. I really would have like to be in the mix on the highway speed demostrations.

The real highlight for me was following Tom and Thain on 25 after the meet. Nothing like seeing a townie take a 20mph corner at 60+!
                    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Originally posted by crabby125 View Post
                      This meet SUCKED.. ALL YOU GUYS ARE HORRIBLE..

JK

The meet was Awesome. This is my first GMN meet. It was finally cool to put faces to the screen names. You guys are a great group of people If there are any meets coming up Id be glad to go out there again...As long as my finances are OK to do so.

I will post my pics in a few minutes. I just have to resize them and post them on photo bucket

Oh and by the way. The Chili at Scott's place gets my Seal of AWESOMENESS
                      hey will
                      thanks for coming mang
                      if you like meets, there are alot of them for another club i belong to......www.thelincolnmarkviiclub.org my friends in the club love having panthers at the meets.......lots of jersey and philly area meets mang

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
                        This meet was a total success. I was glad to meet some new mangs!

Big thanks to Regis and Quaker Steak and Lube for their flawless planning and hospitality. I felt like a local hero!!!!

And yes, thanks for all your help, Piot-mang. It was good meeting you finally!
                        you are a local hero mang! you deserved a hero's welcome

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnmania View Post
                          you are a local hero mang! you deserved a hero's welcome
                          I Agree Scott I`ll 2nd that.........
                          07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

thanks for putting together such a good meet regis I'm supprised by the size of the amount of people we got it was a great turnout I 'll third that mang your a hero

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                            302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                            k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Now this was a boost for me & riding high now & this will be the place for my anual fall meet around oct or nov & I hope to have about the same turnout also as saturday was & thx once again Gabe .........
                              07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Originally posted by gabegt90 View Post
                                thanks for putting together such a good meet regis I'm supprised by the size of the amount of people we got it was a great turnout I 'll third that mang your a hero
                                This meet was the same size as the KOP meet at Hooters from a few year back near Philly .......
                                07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Working...
                                X