Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 97cv View Post
    YOU REMOVED THE TINT....
    You betcha. Front tint was illegal, rear tint I found to be unsafe.

Originally posted by Mr. Land Yacht View Post
    Do we have to do mongolian BBQ?
    I guess that would be ok, but I really liked that Applebees.
    I don't give a crap where we all eat, let's just meet somewhere close to the freeway and then we can all eat separately for all I care!
    2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

nate is coming

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
      302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
      k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Nice

Comment

I'm a maybe, if I have gas money, unemployment sucks!

Comment

TRW had layoffs, eh?

I heard an entertaining quote on NPR from a woman in line at the unemployment office in Livonia ... "They say they're understaffed [the unemployment office]. Well, apparently EVERYONE's understaffed, because we're all UNEMPLOYED!" Apparently things are getting so bad people couldn't even get into the automated MARVIN phone system or whatever today's equivalent is.

I hope you're at least drawing a check? Be cool if you could at least ride out with someone even if you can't feed the F-350.

Comment

Hey Smoke and Rattle,

If you dont mind cigarette smoke, You can park your truck here at my house and ride with me.

http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=Re...50003&t=h&z=11

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
                TRW had layoffs, eh?

I hope you're at least drawing a check? Be cool if you could at least ride out with someone even if you can't feed the F-350.
                TRW's been laying folks left and right for a few months now. Can't get an unemployment check cause I never was full-time there. I'm living off savings now, and waiting on the W2 so I can file for tax return and get some more cash this way...

Originally posted by AKA_Rizzo View Post
                Hey Smoke and Rattle,

If you dont mind cigarette smoke, You can park your truck here at my house and ride with me.
                Don't care much for smoke - dad was a bad smoker, old good friend was a bad smoker too, and I live with two pot-heads. Thanks for the offer, might have taken you up on it if I saw it earlier...

Comment

I hadn't realized you weren't full-time at TRW. I hadn't even realized they had interesting jobs available that weren't full-time. Possible food for thought if and when the economy picks back up AND I'm no longer needed at home full-time (no point in paying a babysitter so I can go bust my back for $20/day that'll go straight to the sitter anyway) ..... especially if opportunities of that sort exist farther out this way .....

Comment

Working...
                  X