No announcement yet.

Applebee's Ann Arbor MI Jan 18th 2009 meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So this didn't happen? Good, well not really, but at least I don't feel bad about spending the afternoon under the hood of the truck.

Comment

:lol: Plus, like me rearranging my living room, working on your truck is more cheaper than going out and ordering $3.89 beers to accompany $6.99 appetizers!
      2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Originally posted by AKA_Rizzo View Post
        I have space for 3 to sleep...More if on the floor...Or if you camp out back.

Firepit...and a small garage if guys have shit to do but always wanted help or dont own a compressor.

Don't ask about the swing set....The wife wont let me take it down til the niece's and nephew's are older and don't care.

Click on these.

Neato, looks nicer than I remember from previous pics. Yard looks like a similar size as mine, maybe a bit bigger .... but more open and usable ...... motivation to build my own firepit, I think ....... and make the yard more accessible ...... (access restricted by awkwardly-placed trees and garden areas)

I still have a swingset to harvest from next door. Guess the girls there are through with it and want to plant a garden next summer, and I don't imagine my kid'll much mind having a place to swing. Come to think of it, we have an offer of a kiddie swing seat that'd go with it real nice......

Originally posted by torquelover View Post
        I know you said not to ask, but I gotta know...will it hold 230lbs?
        Originally posted by AKA_Rizzo View Post
        No it wont....So I keep the wife off it.

2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Working...
        X