No announcement yet.

spring may ontario 15-16th meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gabe on the Friday i usually get off work early but i can not guarantee that i will be, just to make this clear,

so on friday we can check out a few yards close to us, then on sat we should go down to Cambridge early for a whole day kinda thing.
    Ont And Canada PPL The Cookhouse in Dwight

91 Grand Marq . . . . . . 88 ho wagon (project) . . . . . . 80' Lincoln Mark VI

Comment

Originally posted by ÆJackacks View Post
      Gabe on the Friday i usually get off work early but i can not guarantee that i will be, just to make this clear,

so on friday we can check out a few yards close to us, then on sat we should go down to Cambridge early for a whole day kinda thing.
      all right guys heres the deal I will be leaving maryland on the 14th that's a thursday I will be in buffalo thursday afternoon. I will be there untill say friday afternoon. then drive to my mom's good friends house in mississagua to spend the night so then saturday we will meet I want to make it eairly since I know the yard in cambridge closes at 1pm so let's make it count. guys I'll give you a pm to talk to you mangs one on one ca't wait to see you mangs again

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
      302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
      k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

im not sure if i will be able to make it since i got tons on the go right now

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
        1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
        1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
        2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
        2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

I will start working in final details once I get word from overkill once I hear back from him I will be able to start final plans. I know I do want to meet up eairly becuase the upull it yard in cambridge closes at 1 pm I will call them just to make sure maybe the times have changed so once I get those figures I will be able to plan out the details
          I know I do want to eat at harveys mang I miss canada..

Comment

mo fo moving to the mo sko

Good/Bad news

I find out this week, but i am pretty damn sure that i am going to be running a bar up in Muskoka for the summer and possibly more. It has to be open for the may 2-4 cause it's the first big camping trip for tourists. So unless you guys are willing to make a 2.5 hour detour then looks like i am going to be out of this one. Maybe Gabe if you come back in august/fall i can host some car shows up here that you guys can come be a part of.
            Ont And Canada PPL The Cookhouse in Dwight

91 Grand Marq . . . . . . 88 ho wagon (project) . . . . . . 80' Lincoln Mark VI

Comment

Originally posted by ÆJackacks View Post
              Good/Bad news

I find out this week, but i am pretty damn sure that i am going to be running a bar up in Muskoka for the summer and possibly more. It has to be open for the may 2-4 cause it's the first big camping trip for tourists. So unless you guys are willing to make a 2.5 hour detour then looks like i am going to be out of this one. Maybe Gabe if you come back in august/fall i can host some car shows up here that you guys can come be a part of.
              you gonna have kareoke at the bar? id love to come up and visit sometime also i like dark beer and whiskey!
              89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

I'm sure if this whole thing is looking good at the moment kevin has to back out zach has to work I'll see what chris and jason are doing maybe we can site see toronto

Comment

Gabe and I having a good times touring in Toronto today....great to see him Gabe. He enjoyed CN Tower and we did took some pics...I will post some pics soon...
                  1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - Current - June 2016 POTM Winner
                  1996 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
                  1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
                  1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2dr - Long gone

Comment

Working...
                  X