No announcement yet.

wny meet n greet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tis 345 miles for me. Too far to go for a BK... but that is right after I finish my spring semester...
    **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
    **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
    **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
    **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Id be there if i had a ride.
      2018 F150 XLT 43k
      1970 Buick GS 455 Stage 1 44k
      1968 Buick Riviera

Comment

I'd love to go, but it's the same weekend that my ottawa meet is being held.
        Cheers
        Doug Corrigan
        1990 Lincoln Mark VII Bill Blass Designer Edition

Comment

Originally posted by mikeroc283 View Post
          Id be there if i had a ride.
          i might be able to pick ya up if i can get the linc fixed in time i hope i do
          89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Maybe I`ll bring the Scooter or 1 of my Panthers up to Indian Resorvation in NY State.
            2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
            85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
            07 JCL 250 A Scooter
            79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

There is a fleamarket/carshow at the dunkirk fairgrounds may 15,16,17 just tghought id post this in for the wny meetngreet as well as for the canadian mangs

Comment

Originally posted by zoomie View Post
                There is a fleamarket/carshow at the dunkirk fairgrounds may 15,16,17 just tghought id post this in for the wny meetngreet as well as for the canadian mangs
                Map Quest it if u can & the address also plz thx....
                07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Originally posted by Cable Guys FGMQ View Post
                  I should have my linc up and running by then so i should be in attendence for the meet n greet but ill see what i can do for mappage

Comment

if i'm driving to new york, i want a nice meal served to me at the table by hopefully a hot young waitress......i do not want my food served on a tray.....i do not desire to take my own trash to the trash can......i desire to leave the pretty waitress a nice tip.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

it's still in the planning fase scott It might not happen cause I'm going to ontario as well plus I'm not sure If I will have enough time cause I only get 7 days off from work plus we might do big brake swap I'm runnign out of time in between all this

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                      302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                      k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

i know of all the nice resturants up here lol my lincs almost ready to rock! if i can get the linc up and running ill see about coming down and helping you with that swap gabe if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Cable Guys FGMQ View Post
                          1089 central ave dunkirk ny is the addy

Comment

Originally posted by zoomie View Post
                            1089 central ave dunkirk ny is the addy
                            I`ll come up & visit sometime ....
                            07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

tranny is in now to put in two top bolt and some other stuff should be driving by friday yippeee

Comment

linc is fixed and up and running took a trip to onoville today ran beutiful soo i should be seeing you soon gabe

Comment

Working...
                                X