• Show
Clear All

I was thinking at meeting up at huck finn on archer and damen

Comment

Thats cool...

Comment

what time we meeting up? let the other panther drivers to come along

Comment

It doen't matter to me....Im surprised know one else has chimed in..LOL...I hope its more than the two of us.

Comment

anyone else wanna come along?

Comment

I'm out. I'm taking the munchkins here tomorrow:

http://www.ihobbyexpo.com/

If you mangs meet up in the late afternoon or early evening, I might be able to make it. I'll check in here tomorrow.

Comment

I'll go, I will bring the unexciting 2006 4 banger Fusion, lol. My 85 Vic is still in the garage. I need to know what time though, I have a birthday dinner to attend at 7:30 that night in Merrillville, IN... And from Chicago I'll have to leave at like 6:30 [If we are there that late] to make it...
                sigpic
                https://www.facebook.com/jason.baker.1614
                1985 P43 Crown Vic, "Lightning Interceptor". Project is back on!
                1987 P72 Crown Vic, EFI 351W (not my conversion), rusty and crusty parts car.
                2006 Ford Fusion, 30MPG, premium sound, daily driver, 200K miles and still going.
                2011 Ford Fucus, 36MPG, Sync, wifey / baby mobile.

Comment

I wouldn't mind, but can't get out there this weekend. I do anticipate being in Morton Grove on 11/28, though I can't say yet whether automotive gallivanting will be a possibility.
                  2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Originally posted by torquelover View Post
                    I'm out. I'm taking the munchkins here tomorrow:

http://www.ihobbyexpo.com/

If you mangs meet up in the late afternoon or early evening, I might be able to make it. I'll check in here tomorrow.
                    Thats a cool thing to got to..Don't spend to much money..LOL. last time I went I went crazy over all of the die cast cars....Im more into model trains so I go to this.....http://trainfest.com/ But hopefully will have a nice big meet one day...LOL

Comment

So what time for tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                        I'll go, I will bring the unexciting 2006 4 banger Fusion, lol. My 85 Vic is still in the garage. I need to know what time though, I have a birthday dinner to attend at 7:30 that night in Merrillville, IN... And from Chicago I'll have to leave at like 6:30 [If we are there that late] to make it...
                        Any chance you mangs would like to head South and meet up at the Hooters in Merrillville late afternoon? I will also be in an unexciting 2006 4 banger Fusion if I were to make it to Merrillville. I agree a downtown cruise is a lot cooler, but it's slick and rainy out, and 294/290/55/94/80 sucked ass today. There might be more Mexican Mazda-Fords there than Panthers though.

Originally posted by chitownvic View Post
                        Thats a cool thing to got to..Don't spend to much money..LOL. last time I went I went crazy over all of the die cast cars....Im more into model trains so I go to this.....http://trainfest.com/ But hopefully will have a nice big meet one day...LOL
                        I have another hobby project I am into, and will be into for quite some time, so I am safe from spending too much money after walking around there.

I have been to a few Chicago area meets, and there are usually just 2-3 mangs in attendance. A lot of times there have been no Panthers present, either FTL. I'm game on a big meet someday when it's nice out. I have put my Aero project on hold indefinitely so it will be hard for me to "represent" for a while.

Whatever happens, take a camera along and get a few pics and vids.

Comment

I don;t know bout the merriville thing..Im suposed to go to a Hallowen Party later that evening so probably not.....But yes I will take pix's..

Comment

I can't meet up at merryville cause that night I'm removing half of the engine block

But how's meeting up at 4pm at huckfinn for everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by LTDMike View Post
                              I can't meet up at merryville cause that night I'm removing half of the engine block

But how's meeting up at 4pm at huckfinn for everyone?
                              That sounds good....

Comment

ok cool then anyone else in?

Comment

Working...
                                X