No announcement yet.

"Nathan in MI" wants a Michigan meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well see the think we usually only go up during the autoshow so jan is the only time we go up lol

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
    302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
    k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Originally posted by gabegt90 View Post
      well see the think we usually only go up during the autoshow so jan is the only time we go up lol
      We usually hit NAIAS every year, too. If we go again, I can meet up with you mangs in the basement of the RenCen. GM usually has some stuff set up down there. Way too busy and chaotic to meet up at Cobo. Oh, and it's fun valet parking your Ford at GM's headquarters, too.

Comment

November 22nd at the Kalamazoo Air Zoo around 1 or 2ish is looking popular over on CVN. Does anyone here who's interested in going have any strong objections to that date, time, and location?

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
        1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
        But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan in MI View Post
          Yeah, Colin seems to have just dropped off the face of the earth in the last couple of months. Been trying to get ahold of him, but so far, no luck.
          sorry, haven't been GMNing much...they took away all non-work internet at work so yea....that sux.

I'll be game for meet mangs.
          sigpic
          1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Cool! Looking forward to seeing you again, sir.

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Colin! I'll be missing this meet, but you and Bob-o must give me a ring when you pass through.
              2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Not gonna be able to make it? Sorry to hear.

Comment

Me too. Just doesn't seem to make a ton of sense, with the Thanksgiving dinner that day and with us planning to drive to the Chicago area (north side) the following weekend.

Comment

sorry, mangs I can't make it. I got the flu on friday night and I'm still not 100%.
                    sigpic
                    1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Ouch. Sorry, Colin, hope you feel better soon!

Comment

Well, we tried. It got down to just being me and one other guy from CVN, so we decided it would be best to put it off until more people could come.

Yet another Michigan meet has gone kablooey, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan in MI View Post
                          Well, we tried. It got down to just being me and one other guy from CVN, so we decided it would be best to put it off until more people could come.

Yet another Michigan meet has gone kablooey, lol.
                          I've had much better luck meeting Michigan GMNers in the Chicago Suburbs for some odd reason. Maybe try that next time?

Comment

nate I will be up there jan 15th to the 18th we got to figure out something out

Comment

In Ann Arbor again, I presume?

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
                                In Ann Arbor again, I presume?
                                I think that might be a good idea I got to email colin and rizzio I know greg said he was going to be in the area as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X