No announcement yet.

"Nathan in MI" wants a Michigan meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, let's all hope Greggo has a chance to get away; he's been having a lousy time with that recently.

I (perhaps selfishly) would of course still be quite up for having a small crowd here in Lansing, at the location originally suggested for this last meet that went bust. I'd have to check the times, but at certain times and dates they have Dos Equis pints for I think $2. Not that one wants very many of the above, but still ...
    2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Originally posted by gabegt90 View Post
      I think that might be a good idea I got to email colin and rizzio I know greg said he was going to be in the area as well.
      Hit my cell whenever the time draws near mang. I would have been at NAIAS last year, had reservations and everything, but I think I was hospitalized at the time...

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
      Yeah, let's all hope Greggo has a chance to get away; he's been having a lousy time with that recently.
      I hope I get a chance to as well. I volunteered to drive to Fort Wayne the other day just to get away, even though it was for work. If it weren't for the stuck caliper thing, the 6-hour drive would have been perfect. I had a quick sub from here:

http://www.penn-station.com/index.php

And it was pretty good. I always try to eat something new no matter what kinda trip it is.

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
      I (perhaps selfishly) would of course still be quite up for having a small crowd here in Lansing, at the location originally suggested for this last meet that went bust. I'd have to check the times, but at certain times and dates they have Dos Equis pints for I think $2. Not that one wants very many of the above, but still ...
      That Los Tres place sounds good. Having parents that were born in Italy and Mexico makes my palate a little harder to please, however.
      Last edited by torquelover; 11-26-2009, 03:10 AM.

Comment

lol .... well, there's a decent Italian place on the north side of Lansing called Bravo. My wife (as third? gen Italian-American) agrees that it's quite good, even if not quite authentic. Though, after the first few times we went, it tends to be amazingly crowded with college kids aspiring for culture (and fully staffed by the same ) and we tend to note a rather higher bill than when we eat elsewhere.

There's a place near downtown that's more Italian-American than Italian; the food was quite good even if not quite thrilling, but it was one of my very few experiences with service that's actually acceptable - you know, not pushing you to order your courses all at once, not handing you the bill 2 minutes after you get the main course, the busboys keep the water glasses full so the servers don't have to, they offer you coffee after you're done even if you don't order dessert, and so on.
        2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

If you guys do it Saturday January the 16th,I'm out.. First day of school

Comment

Working...
          X