No announcement yet.

BUFFalo/wny/ontario mangs!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, i totally forgot about my buddies wedding in Phoenix. I keep thinking sept 18th isn't tell next month. The problem is that it is next month.
    I am thinking about going to M&M next monday, the 20th. When I get back. I need a steering wheel and maybe some other things.
    I will take a look around for gt40p heads and intake when im there.

-ryan s.
    08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
    03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
    97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
    94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
    73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
    12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
    Originally posted by pantera77
    Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Originally posted by SVT98t View Post
      Yeah, i totally forgot about my buddies wedding in Phoenix. I keep thinking sept 18th isn't tell next month. The problem is that it is next month.
      I am thinking about going to M&M next monday, the 20th. When I get back. I need a steering wheel and maybe some other things.
      I will take a look around for gt40p heads and intake when im there.

-ryan s.

grrrr no gt4op stuff lol only gt4096 and halfway through 97 was the gt40 i really dont wanto to have to buy new headers and shtuff i like my bbks
      89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

I am thinking about going to M&M next monday, the 20th.
        -ryan s.
        Let me know if there's any boxes there. I need moar parts.
        2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
        2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
        2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
        1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

ok. i shall keep you updated.

-ryan s.
          03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
          97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--

Comment

ok. i shall keep you updated.

-ryan s.
            now all i need is gt40 heads, im picking up intake this weeks for 15 bucks whoo hoo!

Comment

Ok, this doesn't regard the meet. But i forgot i'm working night shift for the next month. So i'll have plenty of time to make jyard runs. And fix the Tank to pass inspection.
              So if you guys need anything(like gt40 heads) or whatnot, i'll keep my eyes pealed.

word out.

-ryan s.
              03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

Ok, this doesn't regard the meet. But i forgot i'm working night shift for the next month. So i'll have plenty of time to make jyard runs. And fix the Tank to pass inspection.
                So if you guys need anything(like gt40 heads) or whatnot, i'll keep my eyes pealed.

word out.

-ryan s.
                sweet just no cfc stuff though too much work to make workable again.

Comment

hey guys I'm gonna be up in the area this coming week got to visit my family up there before I start trucking. I'm trying to be up there monday through Wednesday at the very least meet up to eat or something?

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                  302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                  k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Look who's got an account here, just in time for the Sept. 19th meet!
                    - '77 Lincoln Mark V base model, 60k original miles - Upgraded Exhaust - 7.5 Liter 460 carb'd
                    - '89 Ford F-350, 110,000 miles - Bought as a POS with intent to restore - 7.5 Liter 460 FI

Comment

Originally posted by gabegt90 View Post
                      hey guys I'm gonna be up in the area this coming week got to visit my family up there before I start trucking. I'm trying to be up there monday through Wednesday at the very least meet up to eat or something?
                      k mang thats awsome just give me a ring 716-499-6257

Comment

Originally posted by MEG View Post
                        Look who's got an account here, just in time for the Sept. 19th meet!
                        heheh yup bout time you got on here!!!!! lolz

Comment

Meet is tommarow 11 am lakewood ny , lakewood mall in the sears parking lot please let me know if you are attending either pm or call me 716-499-6257 hope to see a bunch of you mangs there!!!

Comment

Meet tonight, 21st, 7pm at Lube wings!!!

Kind of impromptu meeting. Even though you mangs had one on sunday. Sorry i couldn't show for that one.
                            But Gabe is going to be in town and we decided to have a meet/ dinner at Quaker Steak N Lube on Transit Rd tonight at 7pm.
                            I hope some peoples can make it.

Here is the address:

6727 Transit Road
                            Lancaster, NY 14221

-ryan s.
                            03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

Kind of impromptu meeting. Even though you mangs had one on sunday. Sorry i couldn't show for that one.
                              But Gabe is going to be in town and we decided to have a meet/ dinner at Quaker Steak N Lube on Transit Rd tonight at 7pm.
                              I hope some peoples can make it.

Here is the address:

6727 Transit Road
                              Lancaster, NY 14221

-ryan s.
                              kinda wish someone would have called me quicker and easiest way to get ahold of me

Comment

Tons of expoders and mountaineers at LKQ. theres a few at M & M.

1 88 Town Car at LKQ.

-ryan s.
                                03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

Working...
                                X