Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Northern Superheavy Shootout I Saturday March 31, 2012 from 9am to 4pm Cecil Dragway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Northern Superheavy Shootout I Saturday March 31, 2012 from 9am to 4pm Cecil Dragway

I've been to the Southern Superheavy Shootout before, this is the first one up north. 4000lb minimum race weight.
    http://nshs.ecirs.org/home
    It Ain't Bragging If You Can Do It!
    Are YOU Ready to Run With the Big Dogs?

~ Presented by ~
    Saturday March 31, 2012 from 9am to 4pm

~ at ~
    ~ in ~
    Rising Sun, Maryland

NSHS Event Pricing

NHSH Participant

Gate: $75 or Pre-Paid: $65
    • All racers must purchase a Tech Card.
    • Two racers can share the same car, but they cannot run the same class.
      • Each driver must purchase a separate tech card.
      • One car cannot be used by two drivers in the same class.

• Drivers can enter multiple classes.
    • Substitute vehicles are permitted but must comply with the class rules and track safety requirements.
    • Eliminated racers can run in the Test & Tune lanes.

Crew / Spectator

Gate: $20 or Pre-Paid: $15

• Children 11 and under get in free!
    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

nice... some day.

4,000lbs with driver would allow you to remove a lot of stuff from your average panther.

Oooh and only 320ft elevation, so possibly a good venue for a personal best time?
    Last edited by johnunit; 02-15-2012, 06:55 PM.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
    160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
    waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

They've got 8 second impalas.. some 9 or 10 second marauders... I'd like to take the wagon, but it's just too slow and pathetic-and broke

Comment

If you stay home every time you're not one of the fastest, there aren't a lot of drag strips you'll end up at.

I'd take my Crown Vic this year if money and such worked out that I could, and I'd be ecstatic at breaking into the 15s in the form it'll be in this spring.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
        160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
        waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

Comment

It's more of the fact that it's broken. Needs a axle and tires...

Comment

LOL I'm to light!
            1984 CV tudor 351W, 4bbl, 5-speed best time in the 1/8 8.39 at 80 with 1.80 60ft time.
            2006 P71, 1988 Bronco II, 1986 Baby LTD(5.0 & T5 swap in progress), 1976 16' Hobie Cat, 12' AquaFinn
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2651997 UPDATED 20100826
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pesty351 View Post
              LOL I'm to light!
              dayum. What does yours weigh with you in it?

Comment

Originally posted by Pesty351 View Post
                LOL I'm to light!
                Same here.. my car ways about 3700 this sounds totally badass tho

Comment

Originally posted by johnunit View Post
                  dayum. What does yours weigh with you in it?
                  Under 3600 with me in it.
                  1984 CV tudor 351W, 4bbl, 5-speed best time in the 1/8 8.39 at 80 with 1.80 60ft time.
                  2006 P71, 1988 Bronco II, 1986 Baby LTD(5.0 & T5 swap in progress), 1976 16' Hobie Cat, 12' AquaFinn
                  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2651997 UPDATED 20100826
                  sigpic

Comment

few pounds of ballast...

You might consider the SSHS, which is in Atlanta.

Comment

Rescheduled for May 19th due to the track being worked on.

Comment

Working...
                      X