• Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking foward to seeing you guys tomorrow me and my girl will be there

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
    302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
    k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Probably won't be able to come out tomorrow. Got to go into Baltimore and grab all my winter gear out of my locker with the weather getting cold so quickly. I didn't plan out working in a different yard too well...

sigpic
      - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

I'll be dropping Vicky off before we hit the yard not trying to drive that to Harry's and back. I also wanna grab some breakfast. So I was thinking the Pottsville Diner as always.

Comment

Hazelton is the larger Harry's. There is one in Allentown and I think the other is in Pennsburg.
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Would love to come up and meet, but got a ton of parts in this week and it's been cool here in NC. Tomorrow suppose to be nicer so I'll be under a CV or two installing "stuff" before winter sets in for sure. Have fun guys!!

Comment

Working...
            X