ScottFest Parts Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck Jim.

Anyone interested in the big ass Police air boxes compatible with a slot style maf (not included) with zip tubes?

Actual part....

have another with a bigger zip tube as well.
    Last edited by 87gtVIC; 08-03-2015, 05:58 PM.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

The MegaMerc is now moving under it's own power!

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

I'll knock 10% of either of these if someone at SF buys them.

2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
        2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
        2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
        1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

if Anyone is interested in them i have 2 computers that can go to a home cheap. One is a Dell Latitude E5400 boots to bios and runs fine, needs a hard drive, a hard drive caddy, a battery, and a charger. I also have for you desktop fans a Lenovo Thinkcentre M57P the big one not the compact size, all it needs is a hard Drive, and DVD Drive. If Interested let me know and i will post the specs on them. Both Have Intel Core 2 Duo Processors.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
          -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
          1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Double checked the lenovo it actually only needs a dvd drive it has a 160GB hard drive in and fresh clean legit copy of windows 7 Professional on it. Runs very well

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
            -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
            1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Originally posted by MattsLincoln View Post
              Double checked the lenovo it actually only needs a dvd drive it has a 160GB hard drive in and fresh clean legit copy of windows 7 Professional on it. Runs very well
              When I saw you posting in this thread, I thought you were bringing your car for parts.
              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

I'd purchase two LX sport wheels from you Zach. I understand if you do not want to break them up though.

~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Anyone want an HO upper intake? Came off my 92 Lincoln Mark VII LSC.

Comment

Dave, how much for just the ziptube?

Comment

John, I prefer to sell the entire assembly. As of now I am not packing it.
                      ~David~

Comment

How much for the whole thing that I'm just gonna throw out?

Comment

I would like to sell the upper and lower air box with the zip tube for 80. No slot maf sensor included. I don;t think it would be a wise purchase if you are going with something different in the near future.
                          ~David~

Comment

just ask me your needs, i may have it and i need cash for my vacation after scottfest bigtime.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                              I would like to sell the upper and lower air box with the zip tube for 80. No slot maf sensor included. I don;t think it would be a wise purchase if you are going with something different in the near future.
                              I just want the ziptube as the MAF in my car right now is tuned to my setup completely. The police zip tube would have less turbulence, as it doesn't have that double bend.

Comment

You will find one in a yard. More are popping up. Youll pay less too.
                                ~David~

Comment

Working...
                                X