No announcement yet.

KY/OH/IN/TN meet on March 4th.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, a few miles north of Cape Girardeau. O'fallon is around the St. Louis area, right?
    Project \"Fire and Ice\":

1989 LTC

My worst enemies are those who presume me to be harmless. They cannot imagine how much I resent and disdain them, or just how great a threat they would face if I could get at them. Everything in their behavior speaks of insult and presumptuousness, and for now it is all I can do to make constructive use of my anger toward them. At this time, I just make a list of them and keep a watch on. Some day, with the help of time, space, and circumstance, I will be able to humiliate them properly - not in a manner they would enjoy, but in a style calculated to make them wish that they had never been born.

Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

Yeah OFC is just 20-30 miles west of STL. I know it's 20 minutes if I take HWY 40. I love that road.

Comment

We should get together sometime. It's only like 100 miles to SL from here.
        Project \"Fire and Ice\":

1989 LTC

My worst enemies are those who presume me to be harmless. They cannot imagine how much I resent and disdain them, or just how great a threat they would face if I could get at them. Everything in their behavior speaks of insult and presumptuousness, and for now it is all I can do to make constructive use of my anger toward them. At this time, I just make a list of them and keep a watch on. Some day, with the help of time, space, and circumstance, I will be able to humiliate them properly - not in a manner they would enjoy, but in a style calculated to make them wish that they had never been born.

Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

Definately, I'm down. I don't know any car guys around here though. None of my friends are into them.

Comment

Bump.

I hope to see some of you there.
            The 2003 Marauder 300A F.I.T #003
            The 1998 P71 Jinbei. SOLD!
            The 2001 P71 (Flying Snow).

Comment

Today's the day. I hope to see some of you there in Covington.

Comment

Here's the pics.

Comment

Working...
                X