ScottFest 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobcat View Post
    Hey guys I'm just interested in the burnouts.

Asshole driving in land yachts is also my thing.

We'll see if some issues with some people can get sorted before then, to which I would gladly take my box down there. I mean unless I have an aneurysm or something, there's no reason the CVGT won't make the journey. Hey if we're lucky, maybe we can guilt Nate into going too.
    somebody else can do the burnouts, i wanna get drunk and have a good time, somebody sober can drive my shit.

i don't want any issues either, there has never been any major trouble at scottfest, (just curtains) and i intend to keep it that way. i would like for everyone to get along and share. that's what has made GMN a great state of mind.

also
    i want alcoholic ginger beer

and whoever i may have been a dick towards in the past, i'm sorry, i get pissy when i'm depressed, add to the situation that i was following since jan and withdrew even more. suprised anyone bothers with me sometimes. kinda gave up for a while and hid in my room, now am trying to get out in the sun again, feels good! i used to be really strong physically and now every time i get really active i get a flareup from the HS. it puts me in a mood also.

i would not have what i have if not for a bunch of awesome friends, shame we can't all see eye to eye but i guess it makes us what we are.

and holy crap, can you believe that this is going to be the 12th scottfest!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Kurtains. Holy shit I almost forgot about that.
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Just when I thought I'd forgotten about that.....
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Oh my god Kurtains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I don't think i was there for that? anyone care to explain?
            -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

I don't think I wanna know.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
              Originally posted by gadget73
              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
              Originally posted by dmccaig
              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Me neither.

Donald

Comment

Some nonsense drama that a douchebag started. Thats really all you need to know.
                  86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                  5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                  I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

This incident?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whIuD5q75v8
                    03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
                    02 SL500 Silver Arrow
                    08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
                    12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

I'd love to know as well.

1985.03 Crown Vic. Coupe "CVGT" Build thread - china whirlybird, burnout machine.
                      The only 6 speed box on a late model frame.

Originally posted by SVT98t
                      It has air ride. I've disabled it since I've been jacking it up and down.

That is how you're supposed to jack it.

Up and down.

-ryan s.

Comment

Originally posted by jaywish View Post

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                        Originally posted by gadget73
                        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                        Originally posted by dmccaig
                        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I'll have to join in on the festivities this year seeing as its only about an hours drive away cant wait to see all the bad ass panthers in one place

Comment

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...ght=pantherp74

And...

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...ght=pantherp74

There's a couple examples.
                            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

I guess I need to ask for access to the battlefield?
                              I'm not completely oblivious to reality, I just choose to reject it when it doesn't line up with my opinions. (thanx Thain!)

Comment

I can't access the first link, Tom.

Comment

Working...
                                X