No announcement yet.

junkyard runs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decals, interior shit, and a passenger side rear door to replace the one the deer bashed up.

"If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent Texas and live in Hell."
    -Gen. Philip Henry Sheridan

Comment

what do you need for the interior

i got

almost two complete trim pieces for the dash(the two big pieces and the radio piece.

a couple armrest pieces, not the armrest itself but the where the handle goes

i gots a bunch of stuff. pm me with a list and maybe we can arrange a minimeet somewhere for you to pick it up if you want
      Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

1 thing, the trim that goes around the instrument cluster.

Comment

upper dash pad, seats, perhaps all the woodgrain from a later (88-89) Townie or the small "center" strip that sits to the left of the steering wheel and pretty much every piece of chrome I can possibly get that looks better than mine. I also want a tripminder/message center to install with my nice analog guages just so it'll look funny to other people.
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
          X