No announcement yet.

So Who Is All Going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be showing up as well. If the weather is good, I'll be driving the Fairlane, and I'll let you all drive it like you stole it. If it's raining, I'll be bringing the Vic. Looking forward to meeting you all.
    1966 Ford Fairlane 500XL - 521 Stroker/4-speed
    1997 Ford F250XLT Heavy Duty - 460/E4OD
    2008 Ford Crown Victoria LX

Comment

Cool! :slug:
      '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
      '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Originally posted by monterey1962
        I'm trying to figure out my times with this trip. Seems like I'd end up in Scotts area sometime around 9 a.m. Friday morning. Would anyone let me crash on their couch for a few hours to get a nap when I get out there? This is going to be a long bitch of a drive.
        you can crash in the revcon justin

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by PatFromJersey
          I'll be showing up as well. If the weather is good, I'll be driving the Fairlane, and I'll let you all drive it like you stole it. If it's raining, I'll be bringing the Vic. Looking forward to meeting you all.
          cool! see you there pat!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

I'll be bringing the American Flag with me too Scott. I sure hope the weather is nice, because this will be a great ride out in Big Blue.
            1966 Ford Fairlane 500XL - 521 Stroker/4-speed
            1997 Ford F250XLT Heavy Duty - 460/E4OD
            2008 Ford Crown Victoria LX

Comment

The way it's looking as of now:

I'll be taking off for SF after work tomorrow. If all goes well I should be out there by Friday evening.

When is too late to hook up with you guys in PA? I'd like to know so if I roll in too late I can go straight to a hotel.

Also, which is a better place to get a hotel room, Pottstown or Reading?

Comment

Also, which hotels are Closest to the Fest? In order of closest to farthest. Thanks!

Comment

i suggest you guys get a hotel in pottstown...........reading is about 30-40 min from pottstown.......if you get a room in pottstown, you will be closer.............give me a call when you get close justin........i am a night owl, and i'm sure with all this excitement, i wont be sleeping much lol

http://www.google.com/local?hl=en&hs...sa=X&oi=localr

Comment

Will do. :thumbsup:

Comment

looks like i will be going(provided we finish this boat at work) i will be riding up with Justin (phayzer5)
                      http://secondhandracing.com/Home.aspx
                      http://secondhandradio.com/

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=5634

Comment

YEAH! A couple more days... well depending on when you are leaving... I have to pack tonight, pack up Chris's car tomorrow night, and we are off Friday.. we will see you guys Saturday morning... He is cleaning the towny today and tomorrow to have it at its best for the trip

Comment

Have you gotten a count of how many are coming? I'll be there if my wagon quits stalling at idle when she gets hot.
                          2000 Grand Marquis LS
                          2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
                          1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
                          1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
                          Mercury Owners Group member
                          Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

I'm takin' off within the next couple hours. Next stop: Sioux Falls, SD.

Hopefully I'll be seeing you guys Friday night.

Comment

good luck and drive safe!!

since you are going through Indiana, call me if oyur car breaks down or something. I live in Indianapolis, and I think I remember you saying you were taking I-70. Private message me if you want my number.

Comment

Thanks for the offer rusty, but wer're gonna be taking the toll road up north, 80-90 right by our lake cottage. Gotta pack tonight and finish cleaning my car. Might as well do my yearly detailing right before the trip tho it will probally rain. See the rest of you folks saturday
                                Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Working...
                                X