No announcement yet.

cars coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone who goes should take tons of pics and post 'em all for us unfortunate souls who dont get to go.... and keep us posted over the weekend too...so i can pretend i'm there

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
    1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
    1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

I'll deffinitly be uplaoding the pics I take. And Justin (Monte) is our #1 photographer! I wish I had a better camera.

Comment

Originally posted by FatNasty
        Everyone who goes should take tons of pics and post 'em all for us unfortunate souls who dont get to go.... and keep us posted over the weekend too...so i can pretend i'm there
        +1

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
        My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

2003.5 Mazda Protege 5...
          Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Hm, wonder where there is enough room to arrange all this. Maybe arrange things in a circle and do a panorama view.
            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73
              Hm, wonder where there is enough room to arrange all this. Maybe arrange things in a circle and do a panorama view.
              If it was somewhere else, I'd say climb on the roof.....

Comment

Hmm . . . Everyone standing with their Panther with the cars in a half-circle . . . Give me a roof (or something high enough) and you'll have your picture.

Comment

Could do it in the back, in the valley, and take it from the shop...

Comment

Pauline will be there Saturday for sure!!
                    2000 Grand Marquis LS
                    2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
                    1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
                    1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
                    Mercury Owners Group member
                    Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

Yeah, arrange the cars in a circle, and take a bunch of pictures to make a 360º 5+ MP picture

Originally posted by monterey1962
                      Hmm . . . Everyone standing with their Panther with the cars in a half-circle . . . Give me a roof (or something high enough) and you'll have your picture.

If you promise not to scratch it, I might let ya stand on the truck's bedcover for that one
                      Last edited by phayzer5; 08-15-2006, 08:32 AM.

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
                      '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
                      '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

no mangs on the roof please.......skippy is 125 lbs, and he's almost gone thru

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

roof = bad. very bad.
                          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Ive always wanted to play golf from the roof.... All that space....
                            -Matt
                            1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnmania
                              no mangs on the roof please.......skippy is 125 lbs, and he's almost gone thru
                              Yeah, that's why I stated, if it was somewhere else...

But the back window of the shop if the cars were all out back might be OK...

Comment

There will probably be enough room at the track. But even better would be to arrange however at SF and climb on the roof to take an above shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X