• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What!
    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

hey tom, i'll let you know by the end of next week, my taxes are getting done soon so i'll see what i have to play with!

Nick

Comment

hmm... that's gonna be about a 1200 mile drive, plus I will have been at my new base for less than 2 months. I won't know for sure if I can go until probably the beginning of july.

2007 F-150 Supercab XLT 4x4
        1997 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

Well Justin (Phazer5) will likely be coming, and he's not far from you. I'm sure he'd be up for car pooling since I know he won't have the Lincoln done in time.

Comment

Money, I have done the trip to the region of SF many times when stationed there...

I could even tell you the exact and easy roads to take to get there
            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Bitch, i will have the lincoln done in time and will probably be towed by the truck. If I have anothe driver with me an im feelin froggy, i might roll it off the trailer and race it down the interstate a bit and stretch its legs

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
              '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
              '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by phayzer5
                Bitch, i will have the lincoln done in time and will probably be towed by the truck. If I have anothe driver with me an im feelin froggy, i might roll it off the trailer and race it down the interstate a bit and stretch its legs
                If you do get it done in time, driving it on the interstate the whole way up there is actually a really good break in. Change the fluids once you get there.

Comment

There

I will be there for sure.
                  1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
                  FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

Originally posted by Blaze86Vic
                    If you do get it done in time, driving it on the interstate the whole way up there is actually a really good break in. Change the fluids once you get there.
                    Not that I'm assuming you'll be working on it till the day you leave or anything....

Comment

Need to know if the Holiday Inn Express in Frackville is close enough.
                      2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

Cheap shots....just wait, you'll see the 3rd part soon enough

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
                        '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
                        '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

I'll prolly sleep in the back seat of my car, dont have enough $$$ for a motel.

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
                          My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

Bring a tent and/or a sleeping bag, there's plenty of space to sleep if u must :p
                            '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                            '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

plenty of space to sleep
                              the holiday in express is only 15 miles away.....less than 15 min away

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                              2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                              1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                              1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                              2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Too bad it's not the week of the 4th or I could come....
                                Be good, if not, be good at it!!

Originally posted by N A
                                RideIt, I hope you know we are going to screw with you because you're the coolest chick on this 'site.
                                Originally posted by p71towny
                                Your one of the most kick ass girls I know.
                                :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf:

Comment

Working...
                                X