GL/SU cross country convoy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grandpaslincoln View Post
    My boss approved my time off, I'll get the 18th-24th off. I'll let you know what time I'll get there, haven't bought the tickets yet.
    :banana: :fucker:

'89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Originally posted by grandpaslincoln View Post
      My boss approved my time off, I'll get the 18th-24th off. I'll let you know what time I'll get there, haven't bought the tickets yet.
      The earlier you buy, the more you save.

My boss is leaving at the end of this week. New boss is an okay fella, but I have a feelin' the company has "forgotten" that I am going to be gone for two weeks. We'll see what goes down when the time comes.

Comment

i am in the Omaha, NE area. if me and Jelybean dont move, count both of us in. we will have a Panther convoy. dont know which vehicle to take though. somebody respond quick to this so we know when to request our days off. i will be off due to medical anyways, and i will also be taking vacation and personal time toward this if there is a problem with them wanting me to work. get a hold of me asap to let me know when all this will take place. i have made trips on the road before, and i have driven from Omaha, Ne area to Cinncy Ohio on 1 shot and back to Omaha the next day in one shot.
        Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

You could meet up with me around La Salle, IL. My route out/back is posted in the first post of this thread. I'd pass through La Salle, IL sometime in the afternoon of Sunday, July 15th. I plan on meeting Zack in Lincoln, NE on the way home. I'm runnin' on a tight schedule because S.U. needs to be done before SF, so I'll be rushing out to PA. In other words, since I'm goin' alone, I ain't stoppin' unless I have to.
          Last edited by monterey1962; 06-21-2007, 09:34 PM.

Comment

so whats the latest with your motor any updates block still in machine shop? trans getting done soon sorry about my car getting work at brians hope that does not interfear with you plans heck my old trans might end up being your core

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
            302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
            k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Originally posted by gabegt90 View Post
              so whats the latest with your motor any updates block still in machine shop? trans getting done soon sorry about my car getting work at brians hope that does not interfear with you plans heck my old trans might end up being your core
              Last I heard, block was still at the shop and trans wasn't started on, yet.

Comment

Well, here's how I figure my trip out will go ...

Saturday, July 14th, I'll leave Bismarck as early as possible (7am-ish). Get to Nathan's place by 3pm. Spend a couple hours with Nathan and rest, then hit the road again that evening. I figure I can get as far as Madison, WI the first day. This would give me a better chance of getting around Chicago earlier on Sunday, July 15th. Don't know if I can finish the drive in one shot from Madison or not. Just depends on how I feel.

Comment

Craptastic. Three days 'til departure and I'm stressed out.

Comment

hey your motor is here mang......you got a 306

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

any pics of the block yet How did the machine shop go?

Comment

looks nice, no pics yet

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnmania View Post
                          hey your motor is here mang......you got a 306
                          Now I just have to get out there to it.

Comment

One more goddamn day. I'm stressed out to the max.

Comment

Originally posted by monterey1962 View Post
                              One more goddamn day. I'm stressed out to the max.
                              just make sure you have everything justin don't want to be half way across the country then you forget something

Comment

Just over 24 hours until departure. Gonna be a long day at work today.

Comment

Working...
                                X